GDT: Canes Gone Wild

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Another game where my two teams play so it doesn’t matter who wins or loses. The Canes seem pretty locked into 2nd in the Metro, while the Wild do have a (very) outside shot at the Wild card, so it’s technically better for Minnesota to win.

But what I’m hoping for in this game is a lot of goals from both teams. I’m getting tired of the 1-0, 2-1 games lately. This needs to be a 7-6 clusterf*** (like the Philly/Pittsburgh game a few days ago)

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
c6e27ad3734d40fa2c53e2ddfd35596b.gif

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Another game where my two teams play so it doesn’t matter who wins or loses. The Canes seem pretty locked into 2nd in the Metro, while the Wild do have a (very) outside shot at the Wild card, so it’s technically better for Minnesota to win.

But what I’m hoping for in this game is a lot of goals from both teams. I’m getting tired of the 1-0, 2-1 games lately. This needs to be a 7-6 clusterf*** (like the Philly/Pittsburgh game a few days ago)
I have only one thing to say to you, besides your borderline kinky choice in hockey teams. How do you get so many likes?

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
Anyone else headed down to Ye Old Arena to watch the game on the jumbotron? STM friend is taking me as his baggage...should be a hoot.

(Aside: I always wondered what it meant to "be a hoot". Like, if you only wanted fun people in your life, could you walk up to a someone and ask "are you a hoot?"

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Anyone else headed down to Ye Old Arena to watch the game on the jumbotron? STM friend is taking me as his baggage...should be a hoot.

(Aside: I always wondered what it meant to "be a hoot". Like, if you only wanted fun people in your life, could you walk up to a someone and ask "are you a hoot?"

I'm too boring so I guess owl never know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad