Seravalli: Canes discussing long term deal with Kotkaniemi, Canes want 8 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Giving Kotkaniemi an 8 year deal with what he has shown so far in the NHL would be bizarre. But maybe I'm just more conservative with who I want to give out long term contracts to.

If they could get it done at like 4M why not?
(Won’t)

Reactions: DaveG and abo9

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
8yrs at 6+m would be stupid, but if they’re talking 4-4.5m… then it could be a good deal… if he can take the necessary steps in progressing

Reactions: abo9

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
Didn’t he have all the scoops on the expansion picks? I think it was him he got them all out before the actual show.

He obviously had a close source on that, but has he really done anything else since then?

Nothing against him, just don't know his track record too well past that.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
It’s just you, he was going off all offseason. With McKenzie essentially out of the picture, Seravalli is easily a top 3 insider with Lebrun and Friedman

Lehner absolutely roasted 'Dr Seravalli' this week after his reports. His report of him possibly being out long term with a torn labrum + the bogus Fleury rumor have really impacted his credibility IMO.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Lehner absolutely roasted 'Dr Seravalli' this week after his reports. His report of him possibly being out long term with a torn labrum + the bogus Fleury rumor have really impacted his credibility IMO.
Just looked this up, not really sure why Lehner was so set off, what Frank was pretty tame lol.

"GM Kelly McCrimmon indicated on Monday that goaltender Robin Lehner has an “upper-body” injury, which sources say is a torn labrum in his shoulder that will eventually require surgery. Lehner underwent a procedure in the same shoulder in Oct. 2020. He may be able to battle through to finish this season, though that much is not certain."

Reactions: dukeofjive

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Wow
I mean what is a comparable, who has gotten an 8 year deal with those stats.

Do you use Hischier as a base and subtract
Colin White in Ottawa

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad