GDT: Canes at Wings | March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
Assuming Hellberg in goal?
Why hellberg now? Hence Nedeljkovic won? Wouldnt lalonde play hellberg friday against the jets rather?

Yes I was right. Nedeljkovic starts per Daniella Bruce. Vs his old team hurricanes.

Chiarot will also be back. Who is the one stepping out of his way tomorrow?

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
I’d rather trim all 3 and roll with 5 defensemen. 24 minutes TOI each. Let’s gooooooooo.

Reactions: Nhlpowerweek

MabusIncarnate

May 20, 2013
Tennessee
OK. But Fabbri being healthy during the summer isn't the issue. Kid can't play a full season to save his life.
I kind of assume if they were legitimately still in the playoff hunt, he'd probably be playing again before the end of the season. No real reason to push whatever is ailing him further at this point. Maybe after this and a summer of recovery he can finally bounce back, it's all I want for the guy.

Reactions: dalem177

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014

Top four!!!
tenor.gif

With Chiarot?!?
boo.gif

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
So another game with half the thread pupset at trying to win, half the thread pupset at experimental line shifting because we've arrived in the "why not?" phase of the season, and another half trying to poke fun at both camps?

Take 'er away, Ern!
7572cef847a2bafe-600x338.jpg

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
OK. But Fabbri being healthy during the summer isn't the issue. Kid can't play a full season to save his life.
I am pretty sure they are just shutting him down because there is no need for him to be in the lineup since the trade deadline.

I am sure he could probably be playing right now if we were in the playoff hunt, going off of them saying a "minor procedure". No, he hasn't really had a full season that I can remember with us, but I think this end of the season was because of the standings.

I kind of assume if they were legitimately still in the playoff hunt, he'd probably be playing again before the end of the season. No real reason to push whatever is ailing him further at this point. Maybe after this and a summer of recovery he can finally bounce back, it's all I want for the guy.
beat me to it.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
I am pretty sure they are just shutting him down because there is no need for him to be in the lineup since the trade deadline.

I am sure he could probably be playing right now if we were in the playoff hunt, going off of them saying a "minor procedure". No, he hasn't really had a full season that I can remember with us, but I think this end of the season was because of the standings.
Fair enough. But I've reached the point where he's in the same camp as Bertuzzi: useful when on the ice, but not dependably on the ice, so not in my long term plans.

Reactions: Detroit Knights

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
Fair enough. But I've reached the point where he's in the same camp as Bertuzzi: useful when on the ice, but not dependably on the ice, so not in my long term plans.
Yeah, I don't think he lasts as long as he would have because of his knees, but he has worked pretty hard to get back. He was definitely throwing his body around and didn't look like he was in pain. Forgot how he played while he was gone and was a welcome sight when he got back.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Is it my eyes or is Ed playing? And he's with Chairot ugh. Why? Are they trying to hurt his development?

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
"Anyone who's fooled with one knows that recipes can be tricky things. Add a bunch of fish to a spinning wind storm over land and you get a cheap movie about a tornado that spits out sharks. Add a bunch of whales to a spinning wind storm over water and you get a professional hockey team that spits out wins. The Carolina Hurricanes are following a recipe that has taken them to first place in their division and it looks like they'll be pretty hard to dislodge. The Detroit Red Wings are following their own recipe, but it looks like the cake they're baking won't be ready until next year at the earliest.". - Plausible Keats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad