Seravalli: Canes are going to be aggressive.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Ruh roh (scooby doo voice ) For me and my Devils wantig Meier. And the rest of the east for having to possibly face the Canes with whatever the add by being aggressive .
Maybe that means they are trading for JT Miller ……maybe …..hopefully ….please ??

Reactions: dez and Ninjadude

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
They probably should be aggressive given the contracts they have in Aho, Slavin, Pesce being signed. They will have to decide which if any they give the “retirement” contracts to when they are due up. Aho would be just 27. But Slavin and Pesce will be around 30 when their deals are up.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Zubrus Coffee Maker

Blinded by my Zubrus
Nov 14, 2008
Cobourg, ON
They should to be honest. The Canes are arguably the best team in the league and they have some really awesome young talent. If they’re willing to make a package, i’m sure any team would listen.

Personally I wouldn’t bet on them making Jarvis available, but they’ve got enough prospect pool strength to deal some players and picks and still have a fantastic future

Apr 9, 2009
USA
If I had to debase myself by trying to sell my opinions as important on the internet, I probably would be too

Must have some level importance considering the owner of the Hurricanes did an interview with him.

Anyways, what’s worse - covering hockey for a living or being one of the insufferable posters who complains about hockey writers at every f***ing opportunity?

Just.. don’t follow him on Twitter. Just so irritating opening every thread with a prefix and having to read this completely irrelevant nonsense. Just stop clicking the threads. Stop reading his Twitter. The rest of us just want to read about hockey rumors my man.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
Must have some level importance considering the owner of the Hurricanes did an interview with him.

Anyways, what’s worse - covering hockey for a living or being one of the insufferable posters who bitches about hockey writers at every f***ing opportunity?

Just.. don’t follow him on Twitter. Just so irritating opening every thread with a prefix and having to read this completely irrelevant nonsense. Just stop clicking the threads. Stop reading his Twitter. The rest of us just want to read about hockey rumors my man.
This entire TDL so far has been almost exclusively insiders saying "Uh idk maybe this might happen but who knows, here's my opinion that everyone else has too".

It's not that big a deal but holy hell it's annoying, and it used to be better when we just didn't hear anything until something happened.

Mpirone12

Feb 19, 2023
They should to be honest. The Canes are arguably the best team in the league and they have some really awesome young talent. If they’re willing to make a package, i’m sure any team would listen.

Personally I wouldn’t bet on them making Jarvis available, but they’ve got enough prospect pool strength to deal some players and picks and still have a fantastic future
Jarvis has been a huge part of the Canes success recently. I feel like it would be a big hit to deal him at the deadline

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Reactions: DaveG

Zacha37

Dec 8, 2016
I honestly think Miller makes a lot of sense from Carolina if he’s retained at all. He can play C/W and they can get some value out of a trade for him since the price can’t be too high. Just seems like a Carolina type of move.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad