Confirmed with Link: Canes acquire Zach Hayes from Vegas for Future Considerations

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Ahh, the big shakeup trade some posters have been calling for. This should wake up the roster.

so wait, we owe them two future considerations now? where the f*** are we going to find a second future consideration?
Hopefully we can recoup at least one future consideration by season’s end. Maybe send Stastny packing if we can find someone who wants to take a chance on him.

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
so wait, we owe them two future considerations now? where the f*** are we going to find a second future consideration?
8105616E-EC02-41E2-B931-D2E14074B58E.jpeg

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
One thing you can say about this management team, they know how to optimize future considerations. It's like other organizations are playing checkers and they are playing 8D chess. It's moves like this that are going to keep them a cup contender for years to come. Can't say enough about how well this team collects future considerations at below market value so that they can use them in situations like this.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
One thing you can say about this management team, they know how to optimize future considerations. It's like other organizations are playing checkers and they are playing 8D chess. It's moves like this that are going to keep them a cup contender for years to come. Can't say enough about how well this team collects future considerations at below market value so that they can use them in situations like this.
I suppose I never have seen TRPF and BBA in the same room at the same time.

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
Why?

Hayes isn't very good. He was playing great on an AHL contract, then Vegas quickly signed him to an ELC. After that, his play had a sharp decline (including an own goal).

They should have asked for Diliberatore instead.

Simple. Wolves defense is a dumpster fire defensively and they need moar men. That's all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad