Canadian World Junior Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckalinsky

May 1, 2004
I'm sure this has been discussed before. But I was just wondering about some dates and times along with some criteria. I realize they had a camp in August, but that roster is not set in stone if I'm correct. So I was wondering when the training camp starts and what the criteria is to be invited. Should be a stacked team.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Oilers Chick said:
Any chance of Dan Bertram making the team? I've enjoyed what I've seen of him thus far with Boston College. I hope that he'll at least get some consideration.

It won't be easy. Canada usually goes with mostly 19 year olds, and with the lockout roster spots will be even harder to come by. I too have enjoyed watching him play and if there's a draft he has to be top 20 or so pick, he's having a great freshman year so far.

X-SHARKIE

montreal said:
It won't be easy. Canada usually goes with mostly 19 year olds, and with the lockout roster spots will be even harder to come by. I too have enjoyed watching him play and if there's a draft he has to be top 20 or so pick, he's having a great freshman year so far.

I just love the way he skates, has very high upside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad