Canada's WJC Jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
crap. it doesn't help that they reveal the junior team for the scrawny bunch of kids that they are.

the team canada jersey's from the last olympics and WC are beautiful. why mess with a good thing?

El_Scoobo

Aug 18, 2004
Your Imagination
Thanks for putting this up. This is the first thing I thought of when I tuned in last night. They look like bloody Switzerland, for heaven's sakes.

I agree, why mess with a good thing??? How many times have the uniforms changed in the last few years??? I've liked most of them and I really think these are the worst I've seen. They look like they are tight fitting---for 'wind resistance' or something.

Misos Milakos*

They should have left them as they were. who's in charge of making these decisions.

psukan

Nov 2, 2005
Black?

This may be kinda picky but whats up with the black pants and helmets? I have noticed this in the Olympics and the last couple WJHC. Other countries have their flags colours in the jerseys, they don't just throw in another colour. Like another poster said, makes us look like Switzerland. Our jersey's looked cool in the early 90's with the tackla pants and jerseys...those were the days.

Jazz

:thumbd: First thing I noticed as well. The Czech jersey was nothing to write home about either.

My all time favorite Team Canada jersey was the one used from '95 to the '98 World Juniors (including the '96 World Cup) which had the Canadian flag draped along the bottom.

_habsfan9

Nov 26, 2005
this wasnt canada's decision

nike did it, they design all the uniforms

if u dont like this well its gonna be like this next year in the nhl they may even re design everyones uniforms

team usa will be wearing the form fitted sweaters as well

i hate them with passion :madfire: :madfire:

Scoogs

Jan 31, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
That's new rumored streamlined look that is supposed to come to the NHL next season.

It's not as bad as I originally thought.. But I still like what we use now.

Favvi

Dec 2, 2005
Edmonton
i dont mind the form fitted jerseys, they coulda atleast made em look like the previous canada jersey's.

still they aren't THAT bad..

MikeyMagic

Jun 22, 2005
They are so terrible. I can't believe anyone would think that hockey players would like good in these things. They are so crappy.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
arrbez said:
crap. it doesn't help that they reveal the junior team for the scrawny bunch of kids that they are.

the team canada jersey's from the last olympics and WC are beautiful. why mess with a good thing?

new jerseys mean everyone wants one

letterH

Nov 16, 2003
Kamloops, BC
Visit site
If you havent witnessed the new jerseys in person, just wait. They are bad, really bad. Tried to be open-monded but come one, these are so bad. The players look smaller and skinnier, the sox are just ugly and terrible and everything looks two sizes too small. Have to think money will be lost on jersey sales as well now for someone. A few folks last night purchased long sleeve T-shirts that were similar in color and design but its just not the same as fans wearing Team Canada jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad