Canada's junior team selection camp roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
chsb said:
OK, You mean to tell us that you MIGHT have seen WHL players ONE MORE TIME than us from the Q!
Does that make you an expert?

Why is somebody glaringly being the first star team selected goaltender of the CHL not being glaringly noticed by you is beyond my comprehension?

This guy has been the most consistent goaltender in CB in the last two years, outplaying Fleury on multiple occasions.

It is time to reestablish the facts.
CHSB i told you to name players from the QMJHL that SHOULD have been added and you neevr told me any names.

Obviously if you cant name some names than your points are not valid.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Vincent_TheGreat said:
Exactly! What an autrocity! I won't watch when Canada skips by players lik him, No freakin kidding we have choked in the final game the last 3 years!

They never take young players...essentially.

Plus this is the SUMMER camp. MAF wasnt invited to the summer camp back in 2002 and look what happened at xmas.

Vincent_TheGreat

Feb 27, 2002
Ontario
Visit site
La-La-Laprise said:
They never take young players...essentially.

Plus this is the SUMMER camp. MAF wasnt invited to the summer camp back in 2002 and look what happened at xmas.

True it is only the summer camp I guess, but many times the top 17 year olds play such as Lecavalier and Thornton did there draft years. Brule has to be there, especially if he plays like last year.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Vincent_TheGreat said:
True it is only the summer camp I guess, but many times the top 17 year olds play such as Lecavalier and Thornton did there draft years. Brule has to be there, especially if he plays like last year.

Im sure they are just waiting to see how he does at the start of the year. If he is playing well he will be invited no doubt. Same goes for Latendresse.

chsb

Jun 14, 2003
Visit site
La-La-Laprise said:
CHSB i told you to name players from the QMJHL that SHOULD have been added and you neevr told me any names.

Obviously if you cant name some names than your points are not valid.

I told you above: Martin Houle.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
La-La-Laprise said:
Im sure they are just waiting to see how he does at the start of the year. If he is playing well he will be invited no doubt. Same goes for Latendresse.

I think they are assuming he will be at the U18's along with Latendresse in August.

chsb

Jun 14, 2003
Visit site
La-La-Laprise said:
So youre making a big fuss about this because ONE player didnt make it for the summer camp?

I am making a big fuss because of the end result like you told yourself very well on another forum: when comes crunch time and because of the fact Sutter is the coach we will see at least 15 WHLers on this team.
So don't say that I am making the fuss for one single player.
But to strip the Q goaltender of the year of the summer camp is abolutely unthinkable.

SeLaine

May 26, 2004
chsb said:
I am making a big fuss because of the end result like you told yourself very well on another forum: when comes crunch time and because of the fact Sutter is the coach we will see at least 15 WHLers on this team.
But to strip the Q goaltender of the year of the summer camp is abolutely unthinkable.

It's not going to matter who the goalie is, this team of at least 15 WHL'ers will dominate this tournament and bring the gold home!

PEli*

La-La-Laprise said:
There is no one glaring that Hockey Canada let off from the Q.

Ugh. I'm disgusted. I thought you were the Q guy too...

1026.jpg

Vokey for Prime Minister

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
theredmile said:
It's not going to matter who the goalie is, this team of at least 15 WHL'ers will dominate this tournament and bring the gold home!

OK, who are the 15 that will make the team?

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
chsb said:

Its the SUMMER CAMP!!!

Take a chill pill.

CharlieGirl

Thank you Mr. Snider
Jun 24, 2003
Kitchener, ON
Visit site
La-La-Laprise said:
Its the SUMMER CAMP!!!

Take a chill pill.
Exactly......... to put it into perspective - Crosby wasn't invited to last year's summer camp, but he was there at the final team selection camp in December. A lot can change between now and December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad