GDT: Canada vs USA

End on a Hinote

Registered Abuser
Aug 22, 2011
Northern British Columbia
I'm actually glad the US scored that opening goal like that.

I can take solace in that it's quite clear that Canada sucks this year not because they are bad, but because that blatantly just don't care....

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I'm actually glad the US scored that opening goal like that.

I can take solace in that it's quite clear that Canada sucks this year not because they are bad, but because that blatantly just don't care....
compared to other nations, they have the most NHL players, the best goalie and , I'm guessing, the highest payroll of any team.

Fly in.. no practice, quarantine... give it time, Canada will come around and be a solid pain in the quarters for whatever poor nation gets them.lol

Reactions: End on a Hinote

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
compared to other nations, they have the most NHL players, the best goalie and , I'm guessing, the highest payroll of any team.

Fly in.. no practice, quarantine... give it time, Canada will come around and be a solid pain in the quarters for whatever poor nation gets them.lol
But it's a classic case of quality not quantity here, most of these guys are run of the mill totally interchangeable nhl players that aren't any better skill wise then opposite players on the european teams, sometimes less. May be more effective in the nhl game but not necessarily here and quite often not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad