Can Freddy get the Leafs single season wins record this year?

Will Freddy beat the record

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Didn't want to start a new thread and didn't know where to post it; so since the video is goalie related putting it here

What is goalie interference anyway?

Apparently it is rule 69 no wonder the reviews are always "interesting" :laugh:

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Record Tracker:

Current Wins - 33
Games Remaining - 13
Expected Starts - 11 (based on season rotation to date)
Wins Needed - 4 (to tie)

Probability looks good!

Reactions: iSophagus

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
Record Tracker:

Current Wins - 33
Games Remaining - 13
Expected Starts - 11 (based on season rotation to date)
Wins Needed - 4 (to tie)

Probability looks good!
8 home games 5 away
6 games against Buffalo, Montreal, Detroit. (probably won't start 1 against Buffalo on Thursday)

meefer

Jun 9, 2015
Bangkok
10 games remaining. Depending on his status with Tampa on the 20th my schedule would be...

20th Tampa: start
22nd Nashville: sit
24th Detroit: start
26th Buffalo: sit
28th Florida: start
30th NYI: start
31st Winnipeg: sit
2nd Buffalo: start
5th NJ: start
7th Montreal: start

Enough time off to clear out the brain from facing a ridiculous number of shots this year, enough time for the body to stay sharp and reasonably rested after a long season.

dingbathero

No Jam? How about PB
Jul 14, 2010
St. John's, NL
Hey all.

Is he coming back this week?

Into the semis in Fantasy.... ahh I need to know.... scared to make a move to help my team.

Has he been skating? I know Babcock didn't make a big deal out of it but is there something underlying ?

TIA

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
10 games remaining. Depending on his status with Tampa on the 20th my schedule would be...

20th Tampa: start
22nd Nashville: sit
24th Detroit: start
26th Buffalo: sit
28th Florida: start
30th NYI: start
31st Winnipeg: sit
2nd Buffalo: start
5th NJ: start
7th Montreal: start

Enough time off to clear out the brain from facing a ridiculous number of shots this year, enough time for the body to stay sharp and reasonably rested after a long season.
I'm going to assume that comes the final regular season game Babcock might decide to rest Andersen, because there shouldn't be anything to play for that night. Even if he has a chance to pass Raycroft for the most wins in a season by a Leafs Goalie.

Kangal

Feb 21, 2017
As amazing as Andersen has been this year, he has been very shaky the last 10 or so games. He has allowed 3 or more goals in 11 out of the last 13 games. I wonder what his save percentage is over the last 13 games. He better find his game soon or we will be out in the first round. He does not look confident right now.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
As amazing as Andersen has been this year, he has been very shaky the last 10 or so games. He has allowed 3 or more goals in 11 out of the last 13 games. I wonder what his save percentage is over the last 13 games. He better find his game soon or we will be out in the first round. He does not look confident right now.

How very original its not like this was repeated gazillion times on TSN broadcast

member 262271

I don't like the term used as derrogatory as it is, but it IS damned leafy that Raycroft holds that record, my god he was so bad. Take it Freddy.

pheasant

Nov 2, 2010
@wingman75 's Record Tracker:

Current Wins - 34
Games Remaining - 8
Expected Starts - 7 (based on season rotation to date)
Wins Needed - 3 (to tie)

Getting hurt and missing a few games really hurt his chances.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
tenor.gif

Mr. Andersen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad