Can Freddy get the Leafs single season wins record this year?

Will Freddy beat the record

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wendelstache

May 5, 2010
freddy has played on a much better team than price has for his 1st 3 seasons. lol

not sure if serious...

our defense has been a joke the last 3 years and our team defense is even worse.

Montreal had a lot more structure and better team defense than the leafs the past 3 years.

Reactions: The Cobra

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
not sure if serious...

our defense has been a joke the last 3 years and our team defense is even worse.

Montreal had a lot more structure and better team defense than the leafs the past 3 years.
i was referring to anaheim in case you didn't notice cuz you know, he played there before

Beaninfritz

Aug 27, 2009
I can't believe Raycroft has the record and he had a.894 save% that year. We missed the playoffs only because of him. That was a really good team infront of him.
What an unecessary trade that was to get Raycroft.

And all it cost us was a little known prospect named Tuukka Rask. I wonder if that guy ever amounted to anything?:(

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
Freddie has the same career SV% as Price and is signed for half as much. Lol.
Let's see how Price does with his anemic defense as MTL retools.

SV% will take a major hit.

Price must miss PK alot.

Reactions: 7even

LeafFever

Feb 12, 2016
All because Pogge had a good world juniors.....sigh.
A lot of people crap on trades years later but I hated that Raycroft trade the second it was announced. Why did the Leafs need to trade for a mid 20's starter and sign for years AND decide between Pogge/Rask? There was no rush and no need. All they had to do was sign a cheap, veteran stop-gap starter (Legace) and wait for both to develop then decide later.

OppositeLocK

Nov 18, 2017
A lot of people crap on trades years later but I hated that Raycroft trade the second it was announced. Why did the Leafs need to trade for a mid 20's starter and sign for years AND decide between Pogge/Rask? There was no rush and no need. All they had to do was sign a cheap, veteran stop-gap starter (Legace) and wait for both to develop then decide later.

Well Boston wanted a goalie back so they had to give someone up.

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
Im more interested to see if he can get a 40 win season. When you look at the goalies that have done it hel be in some elite company. Henrik Lundqvist is considered one of the greatest goalies of all time and he’s never done it. Patrick Roy and Dominik Hasek have both only done it once.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad