Can Columbus get swept in the 2nd round?

HugoSimon

Jan 25, 2013
You have to think the only thing that would make this more earth shattering is Columbus not making it to the quarter final. What do you all think, obviously for some they are cup contenders but you have to think.

Reactions: SwissLeaf

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Its totally possible they now have to sit and wait a while until the next game so they might not be as on as they are now. Both teams give us trouble but playing them multiple times guves us time to game plan and what Torts did to get them all to buy in you see how they shut that down. We have a great road record so I dont see a sweep.

Bottom line is its only 1 series we could go just as quick as we took them out.

Reactions: DougKnowsBest

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
With Philly Bob anything is possible but they look like their on a mission. The way this playoffs is going it's going to be a Carolina-Colorado final. I can't predict anything at this point but I am confident my Leafs won't sweep anyone.

TSA0402

Apr 4, 2011
Ottawa
Sorry if this sounds conceited but in all seriousness..

Who is going to sweep them???

They have the most balanced team and just swept the record setting Lightning... this Columbus blows b******t needs to stop.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Unless they don't play hard enough I don't see that happening. Hard work goes a long way so I am going to assume they can pick up at least one win in round 2 no matter what.

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
I try not to look past the bruins yet but I watched all the jacket games and that's team forecheck is a bit concerning to me as a possible opponent.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
I could see an emotional letdown.

They also might have just finished with the adjustment period and could beat anyone in the East with this roster.

Last edited:

HugoSimon

Jan 25, 2013
It's a little daring to be once again predicting the Jackets to get swept.
Problem is its easy to get hyped up thinking they are unstoppable.

I think its reasonable to suggest that the original judgement may of been right.

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
You can’t get swept if you go 16-0 and win the cup.

I may shed a tear of joy if Matt Duchene wins a Cup. A lot of likable guys on Columbus. Not including Dubinsky.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad