Can anyone currently playing break Chara's slap shot speed record?

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Pulock hits high on the radar gun. The big booming snapshot has kind of lost favor in terms of actual shot selection.

that was my first thought too. He hit like 105 back in his draft year so he’s got to be able to get close by now

Laraque was probably the heaviest player in the history of the nhl. At least he was in 2012 in my NHL 2010 franchise career mode. If only he mastered the slapshot.

huh? Laraque isn’t even close. He played at like 240-250. Byfuglien has played at over 300 lbs.

hotcarle

Jul 10, 2009
vd, qc, ca
that was my first thought too. He hit like 105 back in his draft year so he’s got to be able to get close by now

huh? Laraque isn’t even close. He played at like 240-250. Byfuglien has played at over 300 lbs.
Laraque had a listed weight of 275lbs. Buff was never listed that high "on record". Who knows though.

I had to check the records, and I don't remember if players' weights fluctuated in NHL 10 franchise career mode.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
When Parayko first got Bishop with that shit last year, at first I thought it got him in the neck and Bishops life was in danger, one of the hardest shots I've ever seen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad