Calle Jarnkrok - The Enigma

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Armour, going forward this guy is golden as the 3rd line C and we can't afford to lose him. I'd sign him for 2-3yr deal. When Fish, Ribs, Goose are gone we have holes down the middle and this guy fills one of 'em perfectly. In 2 years we have Joey, Jarny and Sissons down the middle. Hopes are that Kamenev could jump on the 2nd line or Ribs has some life in him still.

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
After this season is over, what do you think it would take to pry him away from Nashville, in terms of picks?

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
So what do you think is the delay in re-signing him? Upcoming trade?

I think you may be right. He qualified they guy so he has time but if he has another trade in the works hes not going to jump in and pay Jarnkrok. He probably has him penciled in on the 3rd or 4th line as a role paler but hes got bigger fish to fry right now.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
I think you may be right. He qualified they guy so he has time but if he has another trade in the works hes not going to jump in and pay Jarnkrok. He probably has him penciled in on the 3rd or 4th line as a role paler but hes got bigger fish to fry right now.

Agreed, I think he fits on the 3rd line and doubles as a claimable piece for expansion. I'm sure he's going to get signed.

mikemcburn

Oct 23, 2013

Agreed, I think he fits on the 3rd line and doubles as a claimable piece for expansion. I'm sure he's going to get signed.

Assuming Byrd meant "player" there, lol, I think you're both right. The kid is locked up anyway, so no rush while seeing how other things flush out.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
His arbitration date set on Aug 4th. Last day of hearings. So Poile and he come to terms or he is taking a big risk. Granbergs is on the 3rd.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad