Prospect Info: Calle Andersson

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Article doesn't tell you anything, really. It's just some guy that looked at his EliteProspects profile and summarized what he saw. He didn't play 22 games in the J20 and then move up--he bounced up and down throughout the season. No mention of the five or six SHL games where he played top pairing minutes due to injuries elsewhere, no actual analysis of his game.

The reports we received from European posters seemed to indicate he did okay in his limited SHL exposure. I was hoping that he'd see some more time skating with Färjestad and continue to develop at the highest level, so it was a little disappointing to me that he signed with Malmo. Hopefully he performs well there, if he's any kind of legitimate prospect he should excel.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Article doesn't tell you anything, really. It's just some guy that looked at his EliteProspects profile and summarized what he saw. He didn't play 22 games in the J20 and then move up--he bounced up and down throughout the season. No mention of the five or six SHL games where he played top pairing minutes due to injuries elsewhere, no actual analysis of his game.

The reports we received from European posters seemed to indicate he did okay in his limited SHL exposure. I was hoping that he'd see some more time skating with Färjestad and continue to develop at the highest level, so it was a little disappointing to me that he signed with Malmo. Hopefully he performs well there, if he's any kind of legitimate prospect he should excel.

Thanks for the more insightful analysis.
I am optimistic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad