GDT: ECSF GAME 6 7:11 PM - Panthers @ BRUINS - TNT, truTV, CBC, SN, TVAS- Sunrise leads series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Yeah this is going 7. I still do not see Boston winning a second game 7 but it sure will be great news for the Rangers that the winner will be tired

Reactions: Summer Rose

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
Someone posted a stat about how many games Zacha had gone in the playoffs without a goal in the series thread after game 5.

I should have bet all my money on him scoring in this one.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Doesn‘t matter who wins, the Rangers will play in the finals…
Yeah, I'm starting to think so.

Bobrovsky is basically the clone of Freddie Andersen these playoffs and Boston just isn't that good, despite the scorching hot goalie.

After the Panthers lost the last game, I'm now convinced they're blowing this series, just like the Bruins did to them last year.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Yeah, I'm starting to think so.

Bobrovsky is basically the clone of Freddie Andersen these playoffs and Boston just isn't that good, despite the scorching hot goalie.

After the Panthers lost the last game, I'm now convinced they're blowing this series, just like the Bruins did to them last year.

Hasn't no team who went 7 the first two rounds ever gone on to win in the conference final? I want to say maybe 1 out of 11 or something did and it was recent, maybe NYR or LAK but I would not like Boston's chances vs NYR even if they won this in 4 or 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad