OT: Calgary Stampeders Thread!

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
This is so bad lol. Let's just keep giving them yards, letting them thread passes, yeah that'll work well.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
How about I tell you another time after he just threw another pick... :laugh:

:laugh:

I hate the overrated word, but best start over the first 34 games of anyone in history? He's nowhere near the greats that played the position IMO. Good to average. Matt Dunnigan fawning over him last year was embarrassing. Ain't that good.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
:laugh:

I hate the overrated word, but best start over the first 34 games of anyone in history? He's nowhere near the greats that played the position IMO. Good to average IMO. Matt Dunnigan fawning over him last year was embarrassing. Ain't that good.

Stats like that, IMO, are far more indicative of the team they play on. The Stamps have been really good for a few years now. Not saying Bo isn't good but he did get sort of lucky to inherit the offense he has.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Stats like that, IMO, are far more indicative of the team they play on. The Stamps have been really good for a few years now. Not saying Bo isn't good but he did get sort of lucky to inherit the offense he has.

I agree 100%. One hundred percent. I heard Jeff Garcia on 1040 talking about how he was out-throwing Mitchell at his QB camp that he runs (sounds bad in the Coles notes version but it didn't come across like that). Average to below arm-strength, just overall decent IQ. But he has a great offensive coordinator and a good team.

Injuries are affecting us some now though. It'd be closer otherwise.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: