Calgary Stampeders 2014 Thread: Grey Cup Won and Broken!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
So we got Burkie and KK there. Really representing the community, love it.

Nordberg

Sep 22, 2009
Landskrona
Guys I am sorry, I haven't watched a second of the CFL in my life. However, I must ask, how does one break the Grey Cup?

still not as good as when the Spokane Chiefs broke the Memorial Cup. I think it was the Chiefs anyways

It just shattered in his hands. Everyone is so confused afterwards, like what do we do now :laugh: Trying to pick up the fragments

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Guys I am sorry, I haven't watched a second of the CFL in my life. However, I must ask, how does one break the Grey Cup?

It just shattered in his hands.
wasn't much different to be honest. it's the bowl that came off/loose. you have 50 guys grabbing at it and it's bound to happen

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Springfield_Isotopes_Homer.jpg

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
That game was a story of 2 halfs, we won the 1st the Ti-Cats won the 2nd. Our defence bent but didn't break and they won us that football game when we couldn't generate anything on offence.

All that matters is that we got the W. So happy right now, this puts a stamp on what was a great season and adds legitimacy to this team. Congrats Stamps!!! Now time for tequila!!!

And I do feel bad for Banks but that's the game of football. Good teams find ways to win games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad