GDT: Calgary Flames @ Nashville Predators. Rubber Match. 5 pm PST 8 pm EST

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Yeah to me the slewfoot aspect is entirely accidental and just a result of momentum with perhaps a touch of recklessness.

Yepthatsme

Oct 25, 2020
Why is Lindy going instead? Cause he "should" ?
I mean Sharangovich is closing in on being point per game with Lindholm after disappointing for 100 games before hand, Mangiapane is on pace to set a career high in even strength points, and Lindholm with Huberdeau have scored in every game since being reunited. Lindholm has surpassed Hanifin as being the most unappreciated Flame this season, every linemate he has had is doing spectacular, like Dube and Toffoli the season prior, and Gaudreau and Tkachuk the year before that. The fact that Sharangovich is doing better with Lindholm than Toffoli is with Jack freakin’ Hughes should be the most telling to how important Lindholm is to our team regardless of how much people notice it.

Last edited:

Nanuuk

Nov 16, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Great game. Flames need to shore up the 4 line and perhaps the 3rd d pairing.

Team scoring has come right along. We're about middle of the pack though.

Team defence since December has been improving. Not as many brain farts out there that we saw earlier in the year.

Crisper passes, good breakouts and transition.

When I see us play like this I feel that with an add or two we could be a hanful for a lot of teams hould we make the play-offs.

Reactions: joescores

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
I'm liking the opinion change on Coleman. I didn't agree with the bad contract comments from some (not all) fans, but now his contract is looking good and what he brings to the table is also very good.

Reactions: Yepthatsme

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad