Proposal: Calgary-Chicago

Ctrain2k

Dec 3, 2016
Not enough going to Calgary and I think they'd try and get 1 good prospect rather than diluting the value into multiple prospects.

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
Hmm Lind intrigues me. I'd definitely think more about it, especially if one of Kaut or Bokk is still on boards. But we also need a DMan back. Hutton, Virtanen, Lind, and if Bokk/Kaut is still on board for Brodie?
Hutton+Virtanen+Lind+ the pick? That would be too much.

If we took out Virtanen, I’d do it.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Just stop VMS, neither team does this. Brodie is not being moved for a bunch of smaller parts, Chicago won't be parting with 2 cost controlled parts and a 1st.

Reactions: FlamerForLife

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
Now that Gulutzan is gone we should keep Brodie. Gulutzan ruined Brodie. If he returns to form we will be a dangerous team next year

My thoughts as well. Just let the man skate and give backhand passes. He's a transition based RD. But Glen tried to turn him into Giordano.

treple13

Sep 1, 2013
Definite no from the Flames. I don't care if Brodie had a bad year, if I'm trading him it's not for a package of lesser assets, it's for one scorer.

Reactions: MoneyHandsMonahan

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
If Brodie is moved, it will be to actually fill a need for the Flames. They need a bonafide #1 RW, and that's pretty much the only thing they need.

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
I've like Hino in the 10 games I seen him this year, Nashville's pick could be good (I want Bokk though, he could go 15-30 imo) but i don't like gust never have, don't think he'd make an improvement on our team, I'd want a different LD coming our way or a rhs forward prospect?

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Huh, I'm surprised by the amount of people in favour this deal from Chicago perspective. I consider this an overpayment. Gus is solid offensively (though expendable), Nashville's pick could net us something really special and Vinnie is underrated as f***. I'd rather sign De Haan in free agency. He'll fill the same role and won't cost any assets.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad