Proposal: Calgary-Carolina

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Hanifin discussion aside, re: Lindholm, wtf? Are we watching the same guy? He was all over the ice last night, past few games as well. Yeah I want some scoring from him, but to say he was invisible is a farce.

His work on the forecheck has definitely been noticeable. I don't think I remember him playing this physical for as long as he has so far this season.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
actually ive been doing this for about 6 weeks

https://stronglifts.com/

bc im skinny and weak but have the frame to be big and strong

plus i have a job

I know of a couple people that do that and really like it. A lot of my friends do crossfit these days, but I don't have an interest in that.

What's funny is I completely missed that line in his post at first and it wasn't until Hank's comment that I saw it. I'd venture a guess that I've been in the workforce and employed longer than that poster has been alive. :laugh:

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I know of a couple people that do that and really like it. A lot of my friends do crossfit these days, but I don't have an interest in that.

What's funny is I completely missed that line in his post at first and it wasn't until Hank's comment that I saw it. I'd venture a guess that I've been in the workforce and employed longer than that poster has been alive. :laugh:

And you have a hot wife. I bet he doesn't have a hot wife.

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006
I still feel a little bad about that tbh... But man oh man, a setup line like that doesn't come around that often.

:laugh: You shouldn't. I have no problem making fun of myself and if I was in everyone else's shoes, I would have done the same. Plus, you DID try to warn me. I even showed my wife that thread and she got a kick out of it at my expense (to avoid another setup line, not THAT kind of kick).

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
There's the first thing that I missed during my hiatus (apparently) that I regret missing out on.

Boom Boom Apathy

Sep 6, 2006
There's the first thing that I missed during my hiatus (apparently) that I regret missing out on.

Cliff notes. I was (in good fun), being a bit of an asshat. Made a comment about my hot wife, not knowing that "hot wife" was a name used for a woman...well, you know. Hank tried to subtly warn me early on (do a google search), but no, I was on a roll and too smart to do a google search and everyone played along until someone finally clued me in.

Good fun had at my expense and I had no problem with that. I (and my wife) both thought it was pretty funny.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
My wife isn't *hot*. But she has a big butt and a cute face. And she can cook alright. And she works. And she's going to inherit huge dollars when her grampa kicks over. And then, I won't work. I will just drive around in my dope-ass Aston Martin all day listening to Wu-Tang.

dogbazinho

May 24, 2006
Fairfax, VA
I won't say whether my wife is hot or rich but she is from another country. This means I have a path towards another citizenship when Trump gets elected to his 4th term.

The Stranger

May 4, 2014
I would not want to be in Korea in Trump's presidency. Him and Kim are a twitter spat away from some artillery/missle exchanges.

Getting off topic...at the risk of getting this post bleached by MODs...just listened to talk by UPenn Prof (Michael Horowitz) who modeled world leaders likelihood of engaging in conflict with another country.

H-Rod was 50th percentile (same has GWB). Trump comes in at 20th percentile.

dogbazinho

May 24, 2006
Fairfax, VA
Getting off topic...at the risk of getting this post bleached by MODs...just listened to talk by UPenn Prof (Michael Horowitz) who modeled world leaders likelihood of engaging in conflict with another country.

H-Rod was 50th percentile (same has GWB). Trump comes in at 20th percentile.

Watching his Ted talk now. Thank you.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Trump is mercantilist and isolationist. Those aren't necessarily bad things. Still not happy, but. Trying to take silver linings.

Ready to be modded when ready, sir.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
i am dissatisfied, but will back mr. trump, as wishing for him to fail would be like wishing for the pilot of the plane you are on, to crash

though

he is not off to a good start, i and the rest of the scientific community are none to thrilled with a few of his expected appointments

maybe i should look up my korean gf again :laugh:

daejeon here i come :D

read this while you can folks

i suspect it might not be around long

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad