C/RW Mitch Marner - London Knights, OHL (2015, 4th, TOR) VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Marner adds another 2 points (1G 1A) tonight in a Knights 4-1 win. Now has 39 points in 15 games.

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
The 2017 Calder finalists will all be leafs. The question is which 3? Matthews nylander marner or zaitsev? Tough one

Pretty sure no one called Ghost and Panarin for calder finalists this time last year...

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
they are. They were all at the game
Yea, looked it up quickly after you posted that, and while not as important as human lives to people, all there pets survived, so pretty much everything that is real important survived. Still a really bad situation.

stavs*

Oct 11, 2010
Toronto
39 points in 15 games.

wtf083.gif

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
that line of Marner/dvorak/tkachuk has a combined point total of 101 points in 15 playoff games???? wow haha... just saw that stat on TV... unreal linemates they've all got

Mad Brills*

Another 2 points vs niagara.

Up to 41 points in 16 games.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Marner is going to prove to be one the very best players in the NHL for years to come! Sit back and enjoy the show.

I know I am the minority and will be shunned amongst Leaf fans, but I still question if he will be NHL ready next year. With Lou and Babcock running the show, they will like patience and not rush anyone but obviously he has nothing to prove in junior and id be scared he will pick up bad habits it he plays junior again. Great junior player and great prospect, but will he be ready to play in NHL next season.

One of a few situations I cant wait to see the outcome of next year

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
I know I am the minority and will be shunned amongst Leaf fans, but I still question if he will be NHL ready next year. With Lou and Babcock running the show, they will like patience and not rush anyone but obviously he has nothing to prove in junior and id be scared he will pick up bad habits it he plays junior again. Great junior player and great prospect, but will he be ready to play in NHL next season.

One of a few situations I cant wait to see the outcome of next year

I think they might shelter him on the third line and give PP minutes until he gets stronger. He really has nothing else to learn in junior and think the only place he can be to improve is the NHL.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
I think they might shelter him on the third line and give PP minutes until he gets stronger. He really has nothing else to learn in junior and think the only place he can be to improve is the NHL.

Ya he needs to be at a higher level and once again this is the latest example of how time in the AHL would be a perfect solution.

It's funny cause obviously you hope for a long successful season for prospects, but in Marners case I'd almost had preferred his Knights to have been knocked out early in playoffs so he had 5-6 months or so to get bigger and stronger instead of his team making memorial cup and him only having a few months instead.... haha weird thing to have hoped for I know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad