C/LW Lias Andersson (2017, 7th, NYR, traded to LAK)

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
he had 2 goals though and an assist, i don’t know if they counted the assist though. it was a clear assist as well so i don’t get why it didn’t count, maybe it still needs to be updated

Here it was. Thats almost always called an assist.

Reactions: Lays

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Here it was. Thats almost always called an assist.

Pretty sure IIHF can be weird for 2nd Assists. Since it went Andersson-Pettersson-Dahlin-Pettersson they don't count it. Andersson would have had to have been the 3rd last person to touch it and make the 2nd last pass, whereas in this case he touched it 4th last and made the 3rd last pass.

cc

Feb 28, 2002
The beauty with this kind of player is you can play him anywhere and he'll do well. Can be used in all situations like Horvat on the Canucks.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Reminds be a bit of horvat honestly, I always liked the pick for the rangers.

Seems like the poster above also see's those similarities.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
He should’ve had an easy tap in today but that Swiss dman tipped the puck into his own net instead of letting Lias get that hat trick smh. Lias also had an assist the first game to that didn’t count because he passed the puck to EP who passed it to Dahlin who passed it back to EP who scored. Apparently that doesn’t count under WJC rules as an assist but oh well

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
6 goals in this tournament. He has definitely proven himself against his peers, after contributing at the pro-level in Sweden, following a slow start due to the traveling

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad