C/LW Jonathan Drouin - Halifax Mooseheads, QMJHL (2013, 3rd overall, Tampa Bay) II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
The fact that Mackinnon has been out, And he's just gotten better is astonishing.

He may just jump one of Jones and Mackinnon for the top 2 spots.

KPower

Jan 17, 2012
Unreal.

Whether he goes first or not he's going to be a superstar.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
I'm just laughing at all the people that said it was impossible for him to even get a sniff at the top 3. Some people didn't even see him as a top 5 talent!

Good god, his PPG is ridiculous. I've never seen anything like that since Crosby for a guy in his draft.

If I'm picking first, Drouin would be my choice.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
That shift was just unbelievable. Man I hope he ends up in the Eastern Conference.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
It's crazy that in his last 13 games, he has 2 or more points in 12 of those games!!

That clip was picked up by TSN. Will be on Plays of the Week for sure!

lavoy

Nov 3, 2011
I know I said this two Friday's ago, but that assist was the nicest thing I have ever seen by Drouin ... Unbelievable dangles, and hard work on the play ... I have never seen the crowd give a standing O on an assist ..

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
Jonathan Drouin - Who will be the first to rank him #1 overall???

I am not sure where my thread, 'Drouin #1 overall by June?' went but on another topic, who will be the first to rank Drouin #1 overall???? Kid seems destined for the #1 spot!

Redline, TSN, Mackenzie, ISS???????

Mr Forever

The Oilers :(
Nov 18, 2010
COLLEGE
It doesn't really matter who ranks him first overall, because I can't imagine anyone picking him over Jones. My hope is that MacKinnon and Drouin go first and second, so somehow the Oilers can trade up and get Jones at third haha.

alphafox

Jun 14, 2011
Drouin elevating his play without Mack in the lineup is a major boost to his draft status.

If Drouin can play center I think he will definitively hop Mack in the rankings, and maybe even push jones for the #1 overall.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
Is a guy of this caliber is going to go at pick 3, than this is a extremely deep draft year and I am excited my team can hopefully snag one of either Mack, Jones, or Drouin in this upcoming draft. Only half the season left to live through this nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad