C/LW Anton Lundell - IFK Helsinki, Liiga (2020 Draft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
He's my favorite prospect in the draft, for the Sabres at #8. His advanced stats look off the charts. He flows with or without the puck and his offense holds up. He's definitely the type of prospect I'm rooting for the Sabres to draft at 8. I'm alright with Lucas Raymond, Marco Rossi as well. As long as it's not Sanderson.

Good for Sabres they got that 8th overall pick
because that's the range where Lundell supposed to get drafted.

Other which connects Lundell to sabres
is that he won 2019 U20 WJC gold medal with Luukkonen, Jokiharju and Laaksonen.

Reactions: Mitts888

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
Who else would be there at 15 that you think has No 1 center potential?

I am rather bullish on Mavrik Bourque. I also like Hendrix Lapierre a lot but his injury history scares me. Connor Zary is interesting as well.

Bourque sounds perfect for Pittsburgh imo...right-shooting center with creativity. The Pens have a long history of success drafting out of the QMJHL, which helps.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I am rather bullish on Mavrik Bourque. I also like Hendrix Lapierre a lot but his injury history scares me. Connor Zary is interesting as well.

Bourque sounds perfect for Pittsburgh imo...right-shooting center with creativity. The Pens have a long history of success drafting out of the QMJHL, which helps.

I'm intrigued by the idea that you think any of those can be 1C's. Zary particularly is like a Canadian version of Lundell but not as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad