C German Rubtsov (2016, 22nd, PHI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
His progress last year was obviously stunted because he came to NA. /s

His progress was halted by his KHL team ******* him around.

After moving to the Q, he had the 2nd best PPG among Q rookies. Only Hischiers was better.

Kids gonna be a good one. Likely a quality 2nd line C or LW.

Reactions: Patrick Division

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Oh Chevy you idiot......

Stanley still has lots of years to turn it around. Plus, Luke Green seemed to have a good year while Laberge struggled with a concussion.

Rubstov
Laberge

for

Stanley
Green

Still lots of developing needed from the whole bunch.

blindpass

May 7, 2010

After moving to the Q, he had the 2nd best PPG among Q rookies. Only Hischiers was better.

I stand corrected. /s

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011

Blame everything on the KHL. :facepalm:

Call me when he actually is a NHL 2nd liner.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
1/6 for faceoffs, we'll see where he is by the end of the year and if his responsibilities increase/decrease but this was one of the areas he needed to work on. Looks like he's now playing center?

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
1/6 for faceoffs, we'll see where he is by the end of the year and if his responsibilities increase/decrease but this was one of the areas he needed to work on. Looks like he's now playing center?

I’m not worried about faceoffs. I want to see him get stronger & continue his overall development.

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
They wouldn't play Rubtsov 3 minutes a game in the KHL. They'd just send him down to the VHL or the MHL.

Either way he's developing pretty badly. Can't win a faceoff and now 1 goal in 9 games.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
They wouldn't play Rubtsov 3 minutes a game in the KHL. They'd just send him down to the VHL or the MHL.

Either way he's developing pretty badly. Can't win a faceoff and now 1 goal in 9 games.

Oops....you spoke too soon. 2 goals tonight. 11 points in 10 games

gee, for a guy who will be 20 soon, 1 goal in 9 games in the chl sounds pretty damning.

20 soon? His birthday is June 27th.

:laugh:

Reactions: Rebels57

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
If he dominates the rest of the way, you have my permission to rub it in my face good.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012

I guess you're forgetting that his KHL teams relationship with it's VHL affiliate was so f***ed up they wouldn't (or couldn't) send him there last year.

Reactions: Rebels57

RossiyaSport

Aug 18, 2017
www.instagram.com
These guys scoring against kids in the CHL isn't a problem. The problems with this path surface the closer they get to the NHL. I suspect he will be similar to these guys like Goldobin, Zykov, Scherbak etc that are twisting in the wind on the fringe of the NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad