Madevilz

Nov 9, 2003
Montreal
ok if 2 As...
then

Phaneuf: C
Richards: A
Carter: A

What's wrong with Stewart tho, I admit I dont know him much, thought he'd be a good leader.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Madevilz said:
ok if 2 As...
then

Phaneuf: C
Richards: A
Carter: A

What's wrong with Stewart tho, I admit I dont know him much, thought he'd be a good leader.
You have to be able to spell alternate before you can get it on your jersey.

Phanuthier*

One of the articles I read said the 'C' is coming down to Richards or Phaneuf.

Burke's Evil Spirit

Oct 29, 2002
San Francisco
Splatman Phanutier said:
One of the articles I read said the 'C' is coming down to Richards or Phaneuf.

Really? I'd be far more inclined to give it to Carter than Richards. I even kinda like him better than Phaneuf.

Then again, this is like the one thing no fan can really judge.

RoyIsALegend*

My bet would be to see Dion Phaneuf as our nation's captain, with Mike Richards and Jeff Carter as the assistants. I'd personally love to see Jeremy Colliton get an 'A', but I'm not sure whether his role on the team would justify it.

I don't really see what Patrice Bergeron would get an 'A.' Yeah, he's had time in the 'show already, but he's not really a vocal leader nor the type of on-ice leader that a Richards or Phaneuf is.

CowboySeven

Dec 15, 2004
I think Phaneuf will be the choice for captain. I think Sutter will want to go with a guy that he can rely on and knows, and Phaneuf is probably the logical choice over Fraser. As for the A's, Richards is probably a lock, from what I heard on this kid, he's a tremendous leader. It will be interesting to see who gets the third, as there is tremendous leadership left on this team.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
RoyIsALegend said:
My bet would be to see Dion Phaneuf as our nation's captain, with Mike Richards and Jeff Carter as the assistants. I'd personally love to see Jeremy Colliton get an 'A', but I'm not sure whether his role on the team would justify it.

I don't really see what Patrice Bergeron would get an 'A.' Yeah, he's had time in the 'show already, but he's not really a vocal leader nor the type of on-ice leader that a Richards or Phaneuf is.
Actually Bergeron is an excellent leader on and off the ice. Experience alone gives him an edge over most of the team.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
RoyIsALegend said:
How's that?
Bergeron is one of the hardest working players you will see. He will play any role the coach offers him. He does have alot of skill but deterination is why is at the NHL level at the moment. From what I heard from radio announcers and boston fans, Bergeron is quite the leader in Providence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad