Bylsma's thoughts on Brown from last night

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
People are so dumb when it comes to the Olympics. People saying they will cheer for Canada if Brown is captain, Ducks fans saying it will be hard to cheer for the team if Quick is starter, have seen Isles fans say they won't be rooting for team USA because Okposo didn't make it.

WTF is wrong with people, it's your national team, representing your country. Put your damn club team allegiance aside for a couple of weeks. Ryan Kesler plays for the Vancouver Canucks, before that he went to school at Ohio St. I hate everything about the guy, but you better believe when he puts on the USA sweater I will be cheering loud and proud for him.

Last edited:

Wildturkey12

Do It!
Oct 20, 2010
L.A.
People are so dumb when it comes to the Olympics. People saying they will cheer for Canada if Brown is captain, Ducks fans saying it will be hard to cheer for the team if Quick is starter, have seen Isles fans say they won't be rooting for team USA because Okposo didn't make it.

WTF is wrong with people, it's your damn national team, representing your country. Put your damn club team allegiance aside for a couple of weeks. Ryan Kesler plays for the Vancouver Canucks, before that he went to school at Ohio St., I hate everything about the guy, but you better believe when he puts on the USA sweater I will be cheering loud and proud for him.

Well said! The Stars and Stripes always comes first for me as well.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011

WTF is wrong with people, it's your national team, representing your country. Put your damn club team allegiance aside for a couple of weeks. Ryan Kesler plays for the Vancouver Canucks, before that he went to school at Ohio St. I hate everything about the guy, but you better believe when he puts on the USA sweater I will be cheering loud and proud for him.

The Anaheim Duck fans on this site are the biggest homers. So insufferable to even read most of their posts. Every once in a while I wander over to their board. Painful to read. They were making fun of Brown earlier because he's on a TSN show about the changing culture of homophobia and were insinuating he was gay. It's the usual suspects.

I want the US to win whether Quick starts or not. I'm an American and I feel pride seeing players represent our country in red, white, and blue. No matter which team they're from. You best believe I'll be rooting for Kesler, Fowler, and Co.

Martyros

Allow me to retort
Aug 13, 2005
Holly Hood
2 weeks ago some of you guys didn't want Brown as captain for this team, and now you guys want him captain for USA? lol

Martyros

Allow me to retort
Aug 13, 2005
Holly Hood

Tim Thomas refuses to watch team USA play a single game.

Political reasons.

VanPatten

Oct 27, 2013
rucygl.gif

Dude, you're getting lots of people in trouble with that clip. My wife is getting pissed at me for being unable to stop laughing here in bed on the iPad. Living in vancouver, we need the technology that I can wear that video on a shirt around town. So good

redcard

System Poster
Mar 12, 2007
Dude, you're getting lots of people in trouble with that clip. My wife is getting pissed at me for being unable to stop laughing here in bed on the iPad. Living in vancouver, we need the technology that I can wear that video on a shirt around town. So good

The solution is obvious.

Tape iPad to shirt.

TheSentinel

Mar 4, 2013
WhereTheKingsReign

This *1000

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
The Anaheim Duck fans on this site are the biggest homers. So insufferable to even read most of their posts. Every once in a while I wander over to their board. Painful to read. They were making fun of Brown earlier because he's on a TSN show about the changing culture of homophobia and were insinuating he was gay. It's the usual suspects.

I want the US to win whether Quick starts or not. I'm an American and I feel pride seeing players represent our country in red, white, and blue. No matter which team they're from. You best believe I'll be rooting for Kesler, Fowler, and Co.

Yeah but the Ducks had the flu, so none of that counts.

In all seriousness I don't get their hatred either. I'll be rooting for Fowler all the way.

HolyShot*

You know, its weird. I really don't give a **** about the olympics. I mean, I'll watch...absolutely, but will I care who's captain or who's in net? **** no. Its all about la. I really could care less if kesler or fowler or parise break a bone or tear a ligament, as long as its not brown, quick or whatever other king is in the olympics. For me, the olympics is like a nice circle jerk away from hockey for two weeks. I'm always looking towards the light that shines afterwards. Peace.

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada

This. Well said Herby (though I'll be cheering for Canada for the same reason).

Looks more like Richards to me

Thanks, you could be right.

TimbeS

Jan 24, 2013
Finland
Disagree, it's definitely Kopi. I can somewhat make out the 11 on the helmet, but the nose is the real giveaway.

Agree that the number looks more like 11, but its really hard to tell, could be 10 too. The chin area and the way he smiles resemble Richards more to me. Also Kopi uses tinted visor, that one looks clear. But I might be totally wrong :laugh:

edit: found a longer version of that gif., post#9 in this thread http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1056487

It clearly is 11 on his helmet, so you were right, haha!

2-4 Slashin

Tony Granato Fan!
Jul 25, 2005
South Pasadena
people are so dumb when it comes to the olympics. People saying they will cheer for canada if brown is captain, ducks fans saying it will be hard to cheer for the team if quick is starter, have seen isles fans say they won't be rooting for team usa because okposo didn't make it.

Wtf is wrong with people, it's your national team, representing your country. Put your damn club team allegiance aside for a couple of weeks. Ryan kesler plays for the vancouver canucks, before that he went to school at ohio st. I hate everything about the guy, but you better believe when he puts on the usa sweater i will be cheering loud and proud for him.

this!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad