Bylsma's thoughts on Brown from last night

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
"I haven’t seen it. I was still recovering from the [Penguins’ Western Canada] road trip so I didn’t turn on that game. I did however this morning hear all about that game. We had a scout at the game who gave Dustin Brown a five in the game which is the highest rating you can get in the game. He talked about the battle. His comment was, ‘If this is what Team USA will do to each other (Brown & Kesler), then wait until they get Canada on the other side.’ Yeah, I heard about it. I haven’t seen it quite yet. I did hear and get the report that Dustin and all the Olympians were really good in that game.â€

http://blogs.post-gazette.com/sport...sma-s-thoughts-on-brown-kesler-fight-01-14-14

I hope the scout gave a high score to Kesler for moral victory.

I hope Brown gets the C, so we can watch fans lose their minds. :naughty:

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Lirl....After reading through other forums and seeing people saying they would root against the US, I want this to happen soooooo bad. Do it Dan!

rucygl.gif

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
I especially loved how Brown trucked Tanev at the end. Looked a split second late too, but F it. Perfect camera angle on that play as well. I also hope Brownie gets the C. Honestly, who on Team USA is more deserving at this point?

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I especially loved how Brown trucked Tanev at the end. Looked a split second late too, but F it. Perfect camera angle on that play as well. I also hope Brownie gets the C. Honestly, who on Team USA is more deserving at this point?

I think you can make a case for a few guys, really: Suter, Parise, Backes. I'd love Brownie to get it but it wouldn't be a shock or total affront if he's not.

Minor Boarding

Nov 30, 2011
Corleone
I think you can make a case for a few guys, really: Suter, Parise, Backes. I'd love Brownie to get it but it wouldn't be a shock or total affront if he's not.
One of those three is the 2nd all time US born NHL captain of a Stanley Cup winning team.

Name the guy:__________________

(Obviously Kessler)

takk

Feb 19, 2013
Warszawa
I can understand Suter or Parise, but Backes.. el-oh-el

Guy turns into a pathetic loser when things don't go his way. He should get way more **** from this board than Doan gets.

Winger23

May 3, 2007
Is that Kopitar or Stoll laughing and turning his head? I say Kopi based on the visor.

It's kopi based on the fact Williams is the player on the otherside of Brown, and lines usually sit together on the bench.

It's funny how you see stoll though, where you see stoll i see Richards.....

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
It's kopi based on the fact Williams is the player on the otherside of Brown, and lines usually sit together on the bench.

It's funny how you see stoll though, where you see stoll i see Richards.....

I see a gap between Brown and Williams so I was wondering if this was taken during one of the games when the line was split up.

The two 1s on the back of the helmet say it's Kopitar...

Yeah, didn't see those.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006

Maybe Suter. The other two aren't in Brown's class.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad