"But Mooooom... I don't want to wear clothes from Meijer."

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Just the beginning. Europe ads are coming boys. And we are still gonna get commercials every 7 minutes.

Ed Ned and Leddy

Brokering the Bally Sports + Corncob TV Merger
Apr 1, 2019
Detroit to DC
Yea and I was drafted in the 7th round out of nepotism cause they thought I was related to Kris.

Lmaooo, this is the first Draper nepotism joke in a while that actually cracked me up.

Honestly this whole thread is some of the funniest I've seen this board.

Stony Curtis

Sep 21, 2018
I'm trying to imagine the meeting where they were kicking around what they'd call it.

Personally, I think they should have went with something a little more fun.

"This season we're proud to announce Meijer is the official Bucket Buddy!"

Some alternatives from the drawing board:
Lid Lad
Helmet Helper
Dome Daddy

Delete

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
Gross af. One near me has always been so understaffed that there's not enough people to watch the store, so if you aren't careful, you get home and then find a food item or its packing has been tampered with.

Gyldenlove

Jun 10, 2013
Ads on jerseys when done well can be cool. Like the old Sharp Manchester united shirts or the Carlsberg Liverpool shirts. What we don't need is getting overplastered like Euro hockey sweaters.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
with their liquor selection how can they not be loved? Just a crazy amount of booze in those stores.
Crazy amount of everything in these stores.

I've been living in the one off 8 mile since the start of the pandemic. Toilet paper as far as the eye can see, my friend. Every night we do an 80s movie style dress up montage to "Walking on Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves and then hold shopping cart races.

Last edited:
Reactions: Winger98

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
Ads on jerseys when done well can be cool. Like the old Sharp Manchester united shirts or the Carlsberg Liverpool shirts. What we don't need is getting overplastered like Euro hockey sweaters.

The Orlando Magic with Disney is super appropriate, I feel like. Doesn't look too horrible relatively speaking.

upload_2021-9-16_10-40-36.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad