"But Mooooom... I don't want to wear clothes from Meijer."

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
For the record, Meijer is more than decent with its apparel though.

Their graphic tee collection be fire sometimes.

Reactions: JMCx4

Enders Game

Jun 4, 2018
Meijer: "Stronger, together". Anyone see those employee shirts?

What are they doing campaigning for Hillary Clinton again like it's 2016? Did their time machine break?

On topic: At least they're supporting a Michigan company. Why it isn't Ford is beyond me. I think Florida had Ford on their helmets last year, which half of their population is retired Michiganders so I'm okay with that.

Side note: All the Florida license plates in Michigan are because insurance rates in Florida are much cheaper

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
So is UWM. But nobody knows what that is.
I didn't know that.

Every time I saw it though I did think "University of Western Michigan... wait that doesn't sound right. Also this isn't college hockey is it? Hard to tell with the team's roster."

Yes at least it's local but seriously, f*** advertising on the players at all. And the glass, and digitally projected on the boards, and all over the ice. Though ships have long since sailed but still f*** 'em.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
Meijer: "Stronger, together". Anyone see those employee shirts?

What are they doing campaigning for Hillary Clinton again like it's 2016? Did their time machine break?

On topic: At least they're supporting a Michigan company. Why it isn't Ford is beyond me. I think Florida had Ford on their helmets last year, which half of their population is retired Michiganders so I'm okay with that.

Side note: All the Florida license plates in Michigan are because insurance rates in Florida are much cheaper

Because Ford owns and operates the Detroit Lions and hammers their advertising budget into the NFL, not the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad