1709653415996.png

Will we more

or
Finally show up big for the next two games

Who gets the net?

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
This game won’t matter to me unless we lose

the expectation is to win. Matthews and Marner will get their points.

Idgaf how they do it, 1-0 or 10-7 you win this game

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Typical Leafs game upcoming. Losers will lose to other losers, as per normal !!!

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Do their efforts matter during this game?
Is there any meaning in beating an out of it team?
Does Treliving look down upon what he has wrought and say, "that is good."

Would you spend assets this year for this team, or keep them hoping some prospects force their way into the line-up next year?

1709665956933.png

Recent:

1709665878925.png

Last edited:

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
Would you spend assets this year for this team, or keep them hoping some prospects force their way into the line-up next year?

Seeing as how it's been reported that Minten, Cowan and Knies aren't going anywhere Treliving has very little to work with in terms of assets.

So that is at least the one upside of a nearly bare picks/prospects cupboard, it prevents the GM from mortgaging even more of their future on the ridiculous notion that this team is close to going all the way. I expect a minor deal for depth but at this point why bother? Adding a little depth will have almost no effect on their chances of advancing when there are much bigger issues that can't be addressed easily or cheaply ... Which circles back to their lack of assets to fix them.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Hey guys, where can I park for this game?
If you're after 5, go to the underground garage at Front and Simcoe, entrance is on Front just West of Simcoe beside Scaddabush.
Typically $10, it's where I always park.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
The only curiousity with this game is who is in net for the Leafs. Matthews will score a bunch of goals, Marner will get a bunch of assists, Nylander will get a bunch of points, there will be oodles of open ice for them to dance around, and all will look good in a game that means absolutely nothing. Let's just fast-forward to the next Boston game.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
The only curiousity with this game is who is in net for the Leafs. Matthews will score a bunch of goals, Marner will get a bunch of assists, Nylander will get a bunch of points, there will be oodles of open ice for them to dance around, and all will look good in a game that means absolutely nothing. Let's just fast-forward to the next Boston game.
So your saying the Leafs will lose……..

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Leafs players better not be looking past this game

Reactions: Leaf Rocket

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
Feels like we always pooch the games before until the TDL passes.

Hoping for the best but, well, you know…..

Good to see Timmins rejoining the living. I wonder who he intercoursed to get mono (hopefully that’s all he got….)? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad