Pre-Game Talk: Buffalo @ Florida 2/28/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
With Pirri at practice today on the 3rd line, George Richards said Flash was on the 2nd line filling in for Jagr with Jussi and Bjugstad. I'm hoping Jagr plays with Barkov rather than Bjugstad, at first anyway...

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
my guess for the PP:

Campbell-Ekblad on the point
Hayes in front of the net
Bjugstad on the left for 1-timers
Jagr on the right

and that speed argument? mackenzie imo is the fastest. then bjugstad with his huge strides. who includes huberdeau in a speed list? :P

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
tumblr_lb83rsQBkG1qeue3vo1_250.gif

:laugh:

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
So apparently Tallon speculated A Barkov Bjugstad Jagr line?

What? That's a MONSTER sized line? interesting prospect though, tro can stay at center once Bolland returns?
Putting our best 2 way player on the wing would be an absolute waste IMO, I'd rather see Bjug on wing (but I'd really rather them both stay at C)

I'd hope they try it at least once and see what happens. Bjugstad centering Barkov and Jagr even if it's on the PP. Try it, we need goals.

I'll eat dog poo if Barkov ever plays wing in his career.

How big is your dog? ;)

Effe

Sep 26, 2013
Gothenburg, Sweden
So I have a feeling Lindback will get a shutout on Saturday.

Lindbäck is the main reason why we have so many hockey goaliecamps for kids in sweden, since people has slowly started to realize that if Lindbäck can be an NHL goalie, then anyone could be a NHL goalie.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
So I have a feeling Lindback will get a shutout on Saturday.

We had a mini series vs the Hawks recently, so we'll be going from playing an elite hockey club to one that's very much not elite. I feel some of our guys are gonna break out of their slumps and if we get a powerplay Jagr will probably have immediate effectiveness. But it won't happen if we take the Sabres lightly and come out like poo poo and insist on playing catch up hockey.

I feel great about Saturday. So glad we only have to see the Hawks twice a year. They are so elite and make us look not only bad, but hopeless.

Last edited:

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I should mention again that I have no idea about the starters, but like I said I doubt Gallant would be stupid enough to start Montoya vs Tampa and Lu hasn't played a b2b all year.

Lindback makes sense because Florida can't score, so the tank commander could start him and not make it look like tanking. Buffalo fans are definitely getting nervous.

Bps21*

I should mention again that I have no idea about the starters, but like I said I doubt Gallant would be stupid enough to start Montoya vs Tampa and Lu hasn't played a b2b all year.

Lindback makes sense because Florida can't score, so the tank commander could start him and not make it look like tanking. Buffalo fans are definitely getting nervous.

You think ted nolan is the tank commander? He is in charge of who starts...he's started neuvirth every single game since enroth was dealt. He started neuvirth 3 in 4 just to be an *******.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad