Pre-Game Talk: Buffalo @ Florida 2/28/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Yeah exactly, I hope we trade Flash and Upshall soon. I really like Wilson, is physical, decent speed, and isn't afraid to crash the net with or without the puck

I could be way off, but I would have liked to see Brickley get the call, I feel like he would be better suited for the 4th line role, moreso than Wilson.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Top 5 fastest forwards on the team right now (IMO) are:

1. Bjugstad
2. Trocheck
3. MacKenzie
4. Fleischmann
5. Barkov

I'd put Hayes 5. His skating looks awkward but he's got wheels for his size

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Barkov won't be on the wing and neither will Bjugstad. Tallon said Jsgr would play in the top 6 with barkov or Bjugstad.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
Not with Jagr bomb baby.

tumblr_lb83rsQBkG1qeue3vo1_250.gif

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Just heard it on NHL Radio. Rob Higgins. Barkov Probably on wing since Bjugstad is better at faceoffs

Putting our best 2 way player on the wing would be an absolute waste IMO, I'd rather see Bjug on wing (but I'd really rather them both stay at C)
What Shockley said.

Bjugs can still take draws as a winger, playing Barkov as a winger because of that sole reason makes no sense.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Is Montoya getting the start?

Not sure yet, but I'm guessing he will. If Lu starts Saturday he better be in Sunday as well.

I also think the worst goalie in the NHL (Lindback) might get the start under the guise that Florida doesn't score a lot so it's a good time to play him, but in reality it's because Sabres management is terrified of Arizona.

If you read the Sabres board they're all praying Florida starts Luongo :laugh:

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
What does the PP look like with Jagr? Assuming he has to play on the first line, does he replace Huberdeau? That would be my suggestion.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Pirri is cleared and will play tomorrow.

Good time to experiment to see what works. while I agree barkov and Bjugs will center their lines, I bet we will see Bark Bjugstad and Jagr together, even if on the power play.

If they try it out in a regular line then we might see hub-pirri-flash
Jokinen-tro-Hayes upshall-Mac-Kop/wilson/Thornton

Line obviously changes once Bolland leaves the reverse hyperbolic time chamber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad