Buffalo Bills Talk 2017 part 2 (9-7): Next - The Offseason with First Round Picks at 21 & 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
QUICK HITS: CLAY OUT MULTIPLE WEEKS AFTER KNEE SCOPE
clay-story-10-9.jpg

The news was not good concerning TE Charles Clay, who underwent a surgical procedure on his injured knee Monday.

SEAN MCDERMOTT: "LOOKING TO EVOLVE" (16:37)
Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott addressed the media on Monday topics include; rookies contributing, setting the edge on running plays, and getting the offense going.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Not sure why last nights game ignited anything new in the Tyrod discussion. We didn't learn anything we didn't already know. He is what he is. The one thing I would be eager to see is him in an offense built completely around him and his skill set. I hope I get to see that eventually. I also hope he's not on the bills when I get to see that.

The issue is that buffalo could have drafted the QB on houston.

People want to tank to get a high pick and get a shinny new toy at QB.

Something people forget is buffali were without its top 2 receivers and that affected the passing game.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Hey everyone , long time wings fan and Bills fan.
First post on your fine board.
Dang losing Clay going to hurt.Our D going to be spending to much time on the field.
Going to hope for the best at this point,like an idiot started getting my hopes up but just a little.Should have known better.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006

Something people forget is buffali were without its top 2 receivers and that affected the passing game.

On the one hand seeing Watson do so well and knowing we could have taken him stings.

On the other hand, based on my draft day opinion...I probably would have passed on Watson anyways, so I can't really fault them for doing so. He had question marks for sure, though right now he's answering them big time.

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
On the one hand seeing Watson do so well and knowing we could have taken him stings.

On the other hand, based on my draft day opinion...I probably would have passed on Watson anyways, so I can't really fault them for doing so. He had question marks for sure, though right now he's answering them big time.

Watson was my favorite of the QBs and I was still hesitant about taking a QB. How little anyone actually knows about QBs. Its almost to the point where no one should get credit for drafting them. I hope we take 3 next year.

SoFFacet

Jan 4, 2010
Rochester, NY

What-ifs based on hypothetically omnipotent drafting are pointless. Mahomes has a few good days of camp, people freak out. Trubisky has an alright preseason, people freak out. Watson has a few good games, people freak out. None of that was guaranteed to happen. None of that would be guaranteed to be happening if they were here instead of there. None of that makes them hits or busts yet. None of that precludes us from picking a QB next year.

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
Bills no longer have the worst WR corps!!!!! Giants officially lose their top 3 WRs for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad