Confirmed Trade: [BUF/VGK] Jack Eichel, c.'23 3rd for Alex Tuch, Peyton Krebs, c.'22 1st (Top10 protected), c.'23 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I don't know about this one... Tuch is the only guy you know what you're gonna get from. For all we know Buffalo's gonna turn those draft picks and Krebs into dogshit.

Reactions: Voight

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
I don't know about this one... Tuch is the only guy you know what you're gonna get from. For all we know Buffalo's gonna turn those draft picks and Krebs into dogshit.

But then again we don't know how Tuch will be after major shoulder surgery

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
If Eichle comes back 100% my god that’s a scary Vegas team.

Yeah I mean it all comes down to health and I don’t think Vegas does this if they aren’t confident and in the same page with Eichel’s health recovery plan.

There’s going to be a lot of hand wringing about Vegas “mortgaging the future” and a lot of talk about how good Krebs is (and he’s really solid) but Eichel just turned 25 a couple days ago and is a franchise level center. If you have to wait 4 months for his debut so be it.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Krebs is a blue chip C prospect. Exactly what Buffalo needed. Happy for Vegas, though. If Eichel regains form, and I truly believe he will, then Vegas likely wins this trade.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
It’s hilarious to think they thought they were getting Tkachuk and a 1st and they end up with this package.

This package isn’t as bad as it could have been but it’s less than they wanted I’m sure

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
This feels to me like an upgraded deadline deal and nothing more as opposed to the ground breaking deal that was foretold.

you have to put it into context. Eichle was 100% being traded. Eichles future health is unknown. Those 2 things bring his value down.

it’s a shame for Eichle that after all this Buffalo blocked him from getting the treatment he wanted and he never even played for them again anyway.

Eichle could have been way on his road to recovery and rehab right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad