• Knights - overtime/shootout

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
If the point is that he's not playing well, sure, go for it. If the point is that his contract is an albatross because he's bad and won't find his way back to his typical career levels of production, well...miss me with that, as they say.

But if you meant to make the former point, not the latter, I question why you brought up his contract.
Because the bad will begin to outweigh the good with Okposo and it remains to be seen if he can return to form from his health issues from last season. Early returns point to him being the slumping version of himself we've seen as both a Sabre and Islander at this time, so color me concerned for the remaining term on his contract.

And playing well doesn't get a grace period. He's mailing it in most nights and if that's an offshoot of his issues, sit the f*** down and let a healthy body play.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
They're all trying to shoot it through the goalie now, instead of just getting it on net from the point.

dasaybz

da saybz
Aug 2, 2005
Jack and Sam NEED to be on the same line together. Let the two of them figure this thing out together...

dasaybz

da saybz
Aug 2, 2005
Jack and Sam NEED to be on the same line together. Let the two of them figure this thing out together...
That's our first line. Jack is our captain Sam gets an A and ROR gets an A. He's on the second line with Okposo. Third should be centered by Larsson or Girgs.

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015
It was a poor signing regardless of what he did last year. He wasn't a corner stone player ever and will only get worse. He's invisible right now in year 2 which doesn't bode well for the future...he's gonna be moulson v2.0 for us.

Like I said previously, he was hospitalized in a neurological intensive care unit literally 6 months ago. Pump the f***ing brakes on his career epitaph.

dasaybz

da saybz
Aug 2, 2005
That's our first line. Jack is our captain Sam gets an A and ROR gets an A. He's on the second line with Okposo. Third should be centered by Larsson or Girgs.
Larsson and Girgs should always be together. So should Sam and Jack. So should ROR and Okposo.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Interesting how many shots we take from outside the right circle on a vector that runs through the dot to the right post.... High quality scoring area, ya know......?:thumbd:

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Like I said previously, he was hospitalized in a neurological intensive care unit literally 6 months ago. Pump the ****ing brakes on his career epitaph.

Like I said previously it was a poor signing from the get go regardless of what he did last year prior to his hospitalization. Players of his age and 2nd line caliber don't warrant contracts of that size or length. His contract will restrict our ability to address the defense for several years to come. Best caste scenario is he's a 20-30 ish player for another few years. Even then he's. Not worth his contract and restricts us. You're to focused on his personal health and giving him a pass. Even with that pass he's going to hurt this team long term more than he can help it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad