Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Knights - regulation

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • Knights - overtime/shootout

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
I'm 1-0 with these so I shall keep it going.

Vegas has been the surprise to start the year, going 4-1. They're a very hard working team that has a lot of momentum going for them right now.

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
No Fleury so no reason to lose this game. Sabres are the better team in nearly every way and this should be an easy win...

Knights will win in regulation while making Subban look like the best goalie in the NHL, it's the Buffalo way. 5-0 Knights who say Ni.

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
What's the story behind this? I've seen it mentioned before, but I don't understand the connection.
Probably speculation based on his 'bad boy' reputation and VGK deep pockets/cap space. But I would think they would shy away from signing players that have a rep for getting into 'scene' trouble.

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016
What's the story behind this? I've seen it mentioned before, but I don't understand the connection.

Well there's this. Kane spends a lot of time in LA/Vegas and I've seen it written that he owns a condo in Vegas but never seen that actually corroborated by himself or a reputable journalist.

If I were to bet on it I think he'll sign with his hometown Canucks - if not them LA, Anaheim, Vegas, Rangers, Buffalo. He may like it here, he seems to.

KaneCash.jpg

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Well there's this. Kane spends a lot of time in LA/Vegas and I've seen it written that he owns a condo in Vegas but never seen that actually corroborated by himself or a reputable journalist.

If I were to bet on it I think he'll sign with his hometown Canucks - if not them LA, Anaheim, Vegas, Rangers, Buffalo. He may like it here, he seems to.

KaneCash.jpg

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I cannot wait until this westcoast trip is over. I've been able to watch maybe 3-4 periods of hockey since they started their westcoast trip. Some would say that's a good thing, but at this point I just need to watch hockey...any hockey!

Dreakon13

Jun 28, 2010
Mighty Taco, NY
I cannot wait until this westcoast trip is over. I've been able to watch maybe 3-4 periods of hockey since they started their westcoast trip. Some would say that's a good thing, but at this point I just need to watch hockey...any hockey!
I moved to a new place this summer and got a cable hookup for the first time in years... almost exclusively for hockey since streams were so unreliable. Was super excited to finally watch hockey legit, low and behold I only get a game or two maybe before the west coast trip. :laugh:

WYFR

StanleyCupSabres
Nov 3, 2011
North Carolina
So I took a nap after work yesterday to stay up for the game. Turned it on at 10pm and was quite disappointed with myself... Another nap is in my future today!

Let's keep this win streak alive. With Fleury out we should have this

WiHockeyGuy

Jan 6, 2017
The Dairy State
Hoping for a big win tonight. Carry over all the good stuff they did against Anaheim and they should be Golden (see what I did there?).

Also hoping to see Reinhart continue to impact the scoresheet and provide some much needed secodary scoring.

Oh, and please let Johnson be the starter...

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
I feel good about this one. Not because it's Vegas, but... it seems like the team is making progress.

A big night for RoR would do wonders for them at this point.

JRiz13

Apr 29, 2013
ATL
I do not have a good feeling about this game. No idea why. Because of this I am sadly predicting a 3-1 loss.

Eichel
Neal
Perron

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Sabres brought intensity and passion (along with execution) to the Ducks game. I hope they now realize that they must play this way all the time in order to win. They simply don't have enough talent to win with their usual ho-hum, going thru the motions type of effort. The top NHL teams can get away with that because they have enough talent. Buffalo doesn't with really only 1 true elite player on the team.

I've always wanted the Sabres to be a lunch pail hardworking type of team. They been so a couple of times over the last 45 years but not nearly enough of the time. Please Lord, can they please become one this year (with speed, aggression and a 5 man attacking style - if its not asking too much....)?

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Eichel plays a great game but is pointless again

ROR and Reinhart play badly but combine for 3 goals in a 4-2 win

haseoke39

Mar 29, 2011
I think this smells like a bounce back to losing game. Jack gets impatient with his D zone responsibilities, team can't match Vegas' work ethic, Lehner lets in a softie in the third, 3-2 loss sort of game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad