Post-Game Talk: Buf @ The Champs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Anyone going to make Dahlin pay for his leaping dive onto Holts?
#1 overall rookie?

Doubtful, he gets roughed up in the scrum and that's his penance. The circle of life in the NHL says he's untouchable. If anything someone else would have to answer for his sins, tis the code.

But I really felt like his jump was dumb, not egregious, doesn't warrant any more thought.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
#1 overall rookie?

Doubtful, he gets roughed up in the scrum and that's his penance. The circle of life in the NHL says he's untouchable. If anything someone else would have to answer for his sins, tis the code.

But I really felt like his jump was dumb, not egregious, doesn't warrant any more thought.

I would have liked to see them punch that dumb hairdo off his face.

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
///But I really felt like his jump was dumb, not egregious, doesn't warrant any more thought.

I saw it as potentially dangerous. Also, the one replay I saw it looked like Eller may have assisted him a bit, but it looked like he initiated the leap before Eller touched him.

Reactions: RandyHolt

Jun 15, 2007
I really don't think Dahlin did anything wrong. He was trying to jump out of the way and Eller knocked him down onto Holtby.

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
Guys owe Holtby big time this one.

Gotta say, I don't want to see Buffalo in Round 1. No pressure, no expectations, ton of speed, no physical play whatsoever.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Guys owe Holtby big time this one.

Gotta say, I don't want to see Buffalo in Round 1. No pressure, no expectations, ton of speed, no physical play whatsoever.
Meh. Good young team, but tighter checking, more physical playoff hockey and lack of experience makes me think they're not really a threat this year... Soon though.

Last edited:
Reactions: ToddBrew
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad