Post-Game Talk: Buf @ The Champs

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Agree with Roshi on how effective Sabres were at shutting down Ovie on PP, and how ineffective the other 3 guys down low were. I fear that Oshie is still not completely right. He's often not getting to the right spot, and when he does, his timing and execution seem off. Xmas break will be good for him I hope

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Agree with Roshi on how effective Sabres were at shutting down Ovie on PP, and how ineffective the other 3 guys down low were. I fear that Oshie is still not completely right. He's often not getting to the right spot, and when he does, his timing and execution seem off. Xmas break will be good for him I hope
The Sabres cheated on the pass to Ovi. Kuzy did have some good looks on the pp he just couldn't finish. And Kuzy really did score a pp goal that was waved off. The puck was clearly over the line. The ref blew the call. I wish they would have explained why the play wasnt reversed. Was it inconclusive? Was the play blown dead?

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
He had a near brakaway and that is about it
Bura was invisible again. I'm not a Burakovsky fan but in his defence every winger that has played on the Eller line has struggled. Connolly is playing well this year but not so much when he is playing with Eller. He was invisible last night too. It seems when a winger gets bumped from the 3rd line they play better. It happened to both Boyd and Stephenson when they got bumped to the 4th line.

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
The Sabres cheated on the pass to Ovi. Kuzy did have some good looks on the pp he just couldn't finish. And Kuzy really did score a pp goal that was waved off. The puck was clearly over the line. The ref blew the call. I wish they would have explained why the play wasnt reversed. Was it inconclusive? Was the play blown dead?
Not sure whether it was the local broadcast or the national one, but on one of them, possibly even post-game, someone said a ref had intended to blow his whistle, making moot the question of whether the puck completely crossed the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad