Proposal: BUF - CAL

BloFan4Life

Jul 8, 2009
NY
He's 20 years old.....

I would trade Tkachuk for Dahlin in a heartbeat. They are different tiers of players. Love Tkachuk, but Dahlin is a low side top pairing d-man, and a high side franchise #1 hall of famer.

This 3rd year dman still can't play well enough to be anywhere above 3rd pairing.

Reactions: Leaftors

Kuznetsnow

Nov 26, 2019
I hesitate, but I probably do it.

also, for 'fun':

Eichel + Dahlin

for

Tkachuk + Gaudreau + Monahan + 1st 2021 (no protection).

Buffalo could then roll

Hall
Gaudreau
Tkachuk
Skinner
Olofsson

At LW, which would still be an upgrade on their current roster strategy

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
This 3rd year dman still can't play well enough to be anywhere above 3rd pairing.

He's playing #1 minutes.

And what's going on in Buffalo really can't be blamed on a single player. It's a level of suck that is caused by the entire roster, top to bottom. Pretty inexcusable coming from a team with their level of talent. I say this as a Flames fan, and I find the Flames play inexcusable.

BloFan4Life

Jul 8, 2009
NY
He's playing #1 minutes.

And what's going on in Buffalo really can't be blamed on a single player. It's a level of suck that is caused by the entire roster, top to bottom. Pretty inexcusable coming from a team with their level of talent. I say this as a Flames fan, and I find the Flames play inexcusable.

Not 5 on 5. He gets minutes because he is on the first line PP that has gone to crap without Eichel. His 5 on 5 minutes are not #1 minutes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad