GDT: BUF @ ANA 9PM EST

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan
Every time Eichel has the puck deep in the offensive zone and he tries to throw a backhand sauce back into the slot, it is a ****ing horrible decision. Seriously, in his entire career, has he ever made that play work? He does it a few times every game, and it's always bad. The only question is how bad.

I'm confused as to the timing behind this post. Jack did it earlier in the period, but that was a while ago. A pinching McCabe did it just a minute ago - is that what you saw?

Dahlin 2 Eichel

Sep 21, 2013
Roaming The Sewers
Every time Eichel has the puck deep in the offensive zone and he tries to throw a backhand sauce back into the slot, it is a ****ing horrible decision. Seriously, in his entire career, has he ever made that play work? He does it a few times every game, and it's always bad. The only question is how bad.

Our best player through 6 games. I feel sorry if you have to look this hard for something to complain about

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Couple more nice plays by Pouliot. Hopefully he’s turned a corner.

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015

This is, admittedly, a nit-pick, but like 98% of Jack's backhand passes are nothing but hail-mary's that are basically just horrible turnovers. I mean, I f'ing love a backhand sauce, and I appreciate trying to make a play, but you can't just rush down the left wing and backhand sauce a puck to the high slot because you vaguely see the third guy high in your peripherals. It's literally tick-turnover on the stat sheet like clockwork.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad