GDT: BUF @ ANA 9PM EST

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Ducks might be seriously be banged up. No Gibson, Lindholm, Getzlaf, Kesler, Vatanen. That's a team missing their 1D 1C 2C 1G and 3D

This might be our best chance to win a game of hockey. Oh, and Vegas right after?

The Sabres are winning two in a row baby!

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Ducks might be seriously be banged up. No Gibson, Lindholm, Getzlaf, Kesler, Vatanen. That's a team missing their 1D 1C 2C 1G and 3D

This might be our best chance to win a game of hockey.
Until we play the Golden Knights and their combined 3 games of NHL experience in net.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
If they lose the a team missing all of these players for their 6th straight loss to open the season...I mean...I don’t know what they should do because doing things is hard but someone should be left in the desert.

haseoke39

Mar 29, 2011
This does smell like it has to be a win. Like one of those "something's got to give" games.

I'll be interested in how they play after their first win streak starts up. They're obviously more talented than this. Once they get some confidence and success in this system, even if it's just a few games, it'll be interesting to see how far they can take it.

There's a better version of this roster hidden inside them right now, somewhere. It's just a matter of, when it comes out of the closet, whether it's "huh that's pretty good" or "f*** it that's barely better than very bad."

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
It may not be tonight, but the Sabres will right the ship. You can see the merits of the system during stretches of strong play (Kings 1st period) and players flashing at times.

Once they all figure it out, the team is going to do well.

The flippity-flopping and rationalization of agendas on this board will be epic.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
It may not be tonight, but the Sabres will right the ship. You can see the merits of the system during stretches of strong play (Kings 1st period) and players flashing at times.

Once they all figure it out, the team is going to do well.

The flippity-flopping and rationalization of agendas on this board will be epic.

Day before preseason begins: "I'm patient. I understand Hockey things. I'm Patient. We have a good roster turnover and a new head coach. But I know, I'll be patient"

5 games in Regular Season: "BLOW IT UP!!!!!!!!!!! TRADE EVERYTHING NOT NAILED DOWN"

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Will someone score at even strength without Eichel on the ice tonight?

If so...who?

Icicle

Think big
Oct 16, 2005
Day before preseason begins: "I'm patient. I understand Hockey things. I'm Patient. We have a good roster turnover and a new head coach. But I know, I'll be patient"

5 games in Regular Season: "BLOW IT UP!!!!!!!!!!! TRADE EVERYTHING NOT NAILED DOWN"

Been begging for a Kane trade for a while.. nothing new

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Imagine taking his points off the scoresheet. We’d be in record breaking territory.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad