Bryan Little suffered brain bleed after getting struck by puck

Chuck Norris Trophy

Jan 22, 2015
Winnipeg Jets’ Bryan Little suffered brain bleed after getting struck by puck

Winnipeg Jets’ Bryan Little remains in hospital under doctors’ care after taking a devastating puck to the head during Tuesday night’s game against the New Jersey Devils.
Global News has learned Little suffered a brain bleed after the errant slap shot and is under observation by doctors in the neurological unit at Health Sciences Centre.
The Jets said Wednesday Little was taken to St. Boniface hospital before being transferred to HSC, where he remains.

Yikes, hope he recovers smoothly.

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
i wouldnt be suprised if they start adding full cages to the helmets, feel bad for the kid, hope his recovers.

Tasteless Beaver

PLANE TEAM GOOD
Jul 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Bryan Little has absolutely awful injury luck. The puck to the head was an absolute freak accident, but he gets banged up badly. I would honestly consider retiring with the way things have been piling up.

-Puck to head last game
-Concussion (pre-season 2019)
-Fractured vertebrae (out for most of 2016)

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Reactions: Chuck Norris Trophy

Zamuz

Oct 27, 2011
Finland
Little must be thinking thank god it wasnt Laine shooting

Or maybe he thinks damn why not be Laine so he would actually shoot on goal

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I have thought this many times. Especially if you think about back in the day when goalies stopped pucks to the face without any mask on lol.
When i think back I always come to the whole "Man, like what took them so long to decide to protect their heads?" haha.

Zub

Nov 7, 2015
Helsinki
When i think back I always come to the whole "Man, like what took them so long to decide to protect their heads?" haha.

Lol indeed, asif they totally forgot that pucks coukd potebtially be dangerous to get shot in the face with at over 90 mph lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad