Waived: Bryan Allen (cleared)

Joe Cole

Jun 17, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
You know, I thought Allen would have looked at the roster and saw that the one thing he could have done to help the Habs was be a physical D that would drop the gloves once in a while.

I did not see him being physical, and he did not drop the gloves.

He was not right for this roster.

Gros Bonhomme

Benoit Brunet #1 Fan
Jan 21, 2011
Montreal
You know, I thought Allen would have looked at the roster and saw that the one thing he could have done to help the Habs was be a physical D that would drop the gloves once in a while.

I did not see him being physical, and he did not drop the gloves.

He was not right for this roster.

Don't think he ever cared about being on the team tbh. Never gave the vibe that he wanted to be part of the group. He's probably going to forget he played for us as quick as we will

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
From what I remember of Dietz during pre-season, he has PMD skills.

That's right Deitz's play in pre-season exhibition was very good, the Habs depth in defencemen AHL/NHL is very good with many prospects with NHL upside. The future is bright with quality depth in every position, as it was for the Habs in the past when they were Stanley Cup contenders regularly.:nod:

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
That's right Deitz's play in pre-season exhibition was very good, the Habs depth in defencemen AHL/NHL is very good with many prospects with NHL upside. The future is bright with quality depth in every position, as it was for the Habs in the past when they were Stanley Cup contenders regularly.:nod:

Dear S Bah, I'm just curious about a little something. Feel free to answer or not, it's up to you.

When kids put a paper bag full of dog **** on fire in front of your door, do you get out and thank the universe for that quality bag full of quality fecal matter radiating some great energy with that fantastic combustion?

TroyM

Jan 23, 2004
S Bah is just always enjoying that BC Bud. Bud light I mean of course...

I really like that Bergevin is not afraid to make moves fairly decisively and fix his own 'mistakes' if you will. Allen looked far from the best option in our top 6, they gave him a shot, cleared some cap, gained some flex next year, and now they send him down and save even more cash and it gave N8te teh Gr8 some good time to really gain some confidence and he's firing on all cylinders now which is so nice to see. I really hope he can keep it up and keep earning 18 minutes a night. It's his ball for now, really his first time to run with it with this move even more. Woop. Sorry Allen, but *knock on wood* if we hit some injuries we might happy to have him. Maybe :-P

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Dear S Bah, I'm just curious about a little something. Feel free to answer or not, it's up to you.

When kids put a paper bag full of dog **** on fire in front of your door, do you get out and thank the universe for that quality bag full of quality fecal matter radiating some great energy with that fantastic combustion?

:biglaugh:

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011

SBah is a ray of sunshine on a Forum that has far too much negativity.

I may not agree with him all the time but I do find his positive attitude refreshing.:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad