GDT: Bruins vs Jets @ MTS Centre - 7:00 CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Really??? Yikes. Pretty sure I don't want to go back and read the last 10 pages of posts!

He didn't play much though. He was terrible on two ES goals in the 1st and he didn't get any PK TOI after that.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
This is soooo payback from the hockey gods for that 6-2 pasting they laid on Boston despite getting dummied in every way except on the scoreboard.

Jets haven't played that bad tonight, but bad breakdowns and crappy goaltending have done them in.

Espirit

Aug 8, 2012
Peg
Ownership and management need to seriously assess the coaching in the off season.

They can do a lot better than Maurice and they should!:help:

I can see Maurice's leash shrinking for next season. Maybe 20 games tops if things don't improve.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
So funny. Its called the off season for a reason. It is off, vacation time. No phones. Thats what Chevy said anyways

AjinarC.gif

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Yup Copp thorborn and burmi on the Pp now. That's a big white flag.

Just sending a message.......in a bottle.........sending out an sos.......never mind

Ok serious question is there anyone else watching that kind of doesn't really care That much? I feel like I am watching preseason games now.

Jetabre

Electric Ehlers
May 22, 2014
Winterpeg
Just sending a message.......in a bottle.........sending out an sos.......never mind

Ok serious question is there anyone else watching that kind of doesn't really care That much? I feel like I am watching preseason games now.

I'm ready for the draft and the new season.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba

It's certainly is like the pre-season...

Evaluation...

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
To be perfectly honest, I've felt this way since early December.

Yea I still like winning but losing doesn't bother me now because we are just playing out the string and the playoffs have been out of reach for a while.

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
Maurice certainly has to learn at some point NOT to pull the goalie, right?:popcorn:

He certainly needs to learn to do it better, case in point the Carolina game at home before this debacle where they were only down by one with under 2 minutes left and the Jets had possession in the Carolina zone and he still didn't pull Hutch and then they came down and scored on Hutch anyway cause he didn't know what the F was going on.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Yea I still like winning but losing doesn't bother me now because we are just playing out the string and the playoffs have been out of reach for a while.

Wouldn't be surprised if this summed up the general sentiment in the Jets locker room. :naughty:

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
Yep.

Get excited when Ehlers scores or Scheifele as they are the future, but that's about it really.

Looking more forward to the draft/next season.

I have not been able to be excited or into a game since the fall. I miss last year being nervous/ excited for so many games this time then... I like seeing our young guys do well. Also enjoy Wheeler and Little having success for dumping prime years and great effort into this crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad