GDT: Bruins vs Jets @ MTS Centre - 7:00 CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puckatron 3000

Glitchy Prototype
Feb 4, 2014
Offensive Zone
Given LLW is the classic Jets 1st line, it's gotta bug Ladd that Ehlers is in his spot, and he's playing on the 3rd. Not that Ladd hasn't been very effective there. But still...

To me, that's further evidence the writing is on the wall for Ladd.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Ladd-and-Trouba-at-practice-300x200.jpg

Audio: Stafford and Wheeler.

To listen click here.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Jets will finally win 3 in a row and then go back on the road and go 3 and 1 ... then Chevy will have some really big decisions to make !!Go Jets Go!

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
It will be interesting to see how the Bruins come out after being pounded by the Kings. I would expect a physical game.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Coach-pre-game-Sunday-300x174.png

Coach Maurice pre-game topics: Can he put his finger on how the team turned it around on the road? Will the team do anything differently with the present schedule challenge? Anything new on Pavelec? What is Joel Armia doing to earn his trust? Is he someone that he has had to talk to a lot or has a light bulb gone off? What is it about that 1st period of the game against Carolina that has galvanized the team? Has Byfuglien signing done more for the squad? Is there something settling about it? On the impact the Kane/Bogosian trade one year later. What would he like to see from Ehlers in terms of development? On the European influence for young players.

To listen click here.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Given LLW is the classic Jets 1st line, it's gotta bug Ladd that Ehlers is in his spot, and he's playing on the 3rd. Not that Ladd hasn't been very effective there. But still...

To me, that's further evidence the writing is on the wall for Ladd.

Team is winning ... he scoring goals ... why would he be upset?

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
It will be interesting to see how the Bruins come out after being pounded by the Kings. I would expect a physical game.

This Boston team is not the "Big Bad Bruins" anymore. Much more of a speed and skill rather than a heavy power team.

Although Marchand will goon it up (if the officials are close enough to protect him in the event an opponent decides to retaliate).

The B's will be prepared to dump all over the Jets in retaliation for the spanking the Kings administered the other night, though.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
Like our forward lines a lot. D yeah nah.

If only Ladd can accept a third line role going forward. He's pretty good there and I think less pressure would help him. Would a winning team that trades for him even put him on their first or second though?

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
If only Ladd can accept a third line role going forward. He's pretty good there and I think less pressure would help him. Would a winning team that trades for him even put him on their first or second though?

I believe he would be on the first or second line on a contender. He is a leader and the trade would have to put a spark on his performance definitely. One of few that are heart and soul players in the NHL.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Is the Trouba LD experiment over ? I see he's back to third pairing RD...

Ever since the first period of the Carolina game it's been this way. In the 3rd period Chiarot sits and Trouba plays some left side with Myers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad