Proposal: Bruins Trade Proposals XVI - Mod in Op

Status
Not open for further replies.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Why not Nyquist for Krug. Nyquist needs to be signed. His cap now is 4.75 till the end of this year. Krug is 5.25 but has another year. Krug is from the Detroit area. We have Moore who can step in, bigger and better in his own end.

We keep our pick
Lol. Comparing Krug and Moore.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Trolling would be bringing back the Dogman to play opposite Stempniak.
1370622631000-daugavins-001-1306071233_4_3.jpg

Reactions: BlackFrancis

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Stempniak is a great depth addition

Exactly..that’s all this is, I’m guessing.

People forget that they went 9 defensemen deep in the playoffs a few years ago.

Whatever the defenseman equivalent of Lee Stemlniak is, would have been a welcomed addition that year.

Reactions: Strafer

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Hahahahahahahah

Of course they did. You could see this coming a mile away.

Gotta gear up for that playoff run so they need some an over the hill vet!

gotta stack that 5th line.

Hopefully this is their limit for over the hill vets and they won't follow up by trading for Wayne Simmonds

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
The other problem is neither of those teams will have much use for a 28 year old defenseman that is a year away form UFA, especially the notoriously cheap Senators.
The same Sens that are paying Ryan 7.25. Sens will badly need some veterans now, they have lost a lot this year. Wings went after Green and paid him, he was 31 when they did, I think. Krug brings a lot more then Green.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
Bruins top 4 forwards if Stone acquisition and signed next 5+ years

Pastrnak
DeBrusk
Stone
Marchand

E-P-I-C
I want it bad. Looking at the numbers it almost can’t work even if Backes is gone July 2. The only way is Chara making 1 mil. Unless we move 46 and that is a no go. Doyle’s deal, Heinen Carlo and MAC. How can it work? Add Stone how?

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I mean every report I’ve seen has Stempniak being the best player on the ice down in providence. It’s not a surprise

It’s not like it prevents them from making an upgrade if one is out there. A whole lot of bitching about depth but I’ve come to expect that here

People would rather have Daugavins playing in a playoff game if there are injuries I guess. With his turnover issues I’d much rather have Stempniak than Cehlarik in the playoffs

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
maybe signing stempniak is donnie realizing he wont have time to find 3rd line help because hes so busy getting stone :sarcasm:

patty59

Apr 6, 2008
Lethbridge, Alberta
Exactly..that’s all this is, I’m guessing.

People forget that they went 9 defensemen deep in the playoffs a few years ago.

Whatever the defenseman equivalent of Lee Stemlniak is, would have been a welcomed addition that year.

Teams will be giving up picks for guys like Stempniak tomorrow, so this is free and if they go deep in the playoffs their depth will be tested.

Reactions: sarge88 and Strafer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad