Proposal: Bruins Trade Proposals/Rumours '17 - '18 II (post 'em here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron
It's always the same around every TDL, this season it's Rangers fans who almost seem to begging for someone to seriously overpay for McDonagh and especially Nash.

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
For Anyone seriously considering KPD’s moronic tweet about reacquiring Lucic, I just listened to an epic rip job on him by an Edmonton radio host. Amongst other things,
1. He has one of the worst contracts in the NHL.
2. He can’t play anymore
3. He doesn’t try hard
4. He hits people but accomplishes nothing
5. RIP to pucks that go to die on his stick 100 times a night.
6. The host finishes by saying that he just can’t watch him anymore.

Kudos to Neely for firing Chia before he signed him up to an 8 year extension. And kudos to Sweeney for trading him before it was too late.

Reactions: 00BW

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Watching Billy Jaffe right now live on Sportsnet and he and John Shannon suggesting a 1st and really good prospect can pry James Neal out of Vegas.Not saying Bruins just saying they suggesting he could be moved.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
how was i wrong? if someones reading comprehension didnt follow me they might be misled. or if someone takes exception with me saying potato when they sat potato maybe im wrong

if you want to quote something i said and debate it and show im wrong its ok

i said if we clear room we can fit guys like mcdonough and maroon. if we dont we cant as it sits today

prove me wrong. im waiting
Dom already proved that your numbers were wrong. If you're not going to listen to him on the subject, you're not going to listen to me.

Skelen

Jan 5, 2015
Who called carlo useless? He’d be the centerpiece in a deal that returned a #1 defensmen. I’m aware of his ability and value. It will likely never match mcdonagh though long term

You more implied it then actually said it. But regardless, we would also have to add to Carlo which makes the trade that much worse.

If I'm trading Carlo, which I think is a big moral killer in the locker room as well, we better return a Karlsson, Hedman type guy. Not dogging McD but Carlo has been a big part of this teams retool and is going to be a cornerstome for this team for years to come.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
i like facts. i was accussed of not understanding bruin trade talk or insiders

lets look at the last 15 trades over the past 5 years. it might shock you

last year drew stafford for a 6th...

in 2016 john michael liles for anthony camera and 2 picks

lee stempniak for 2 picks

in 2015 riley smith and marc savard for jimmy hayes

martin jones for kuraly and a pick

dougie hamilton for a few picks

milan lucic (who i called) for jones, miller, picks

carl soderberg (who i called) for a 6th

brett connolly for a couple pics

jordan caron for talbot and carey

jared knight for zack phillips

2014 boychuk (who i called) for picks

mezoroz for a pick

blake parlett for carter camper

seguin deal (who i called)

so of our last 15 trades i called 4 and argued why they will be dealt. i was weeks if not months ahead on all 4

i cant remember an insider calling any of these 15 trades but if im wrong i welcome to be proven wrong

everyone can judge for themselves

how many of these trades were leeked? if anyone remembers discussion about these trades or interst in these players tell me im clueless. i remember none

sorry these are the last 15 trades in the last 5 years and i leaked 4 of them without any insider info

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
Dom already proved that your numbers were wrong. If you're not going to listen to him on the subject, you're not going to listen to me.

he said the numbers are calculated and anount owning isnt the same as cap space

dom is upset because he thinks i hate him

dom misrepresented my argument. i said if postma and vatrano were off the team we can afford a replacement making their same salary

all of his explanation doesnt change what i said

are you telling me yourself that taking postma and vatrano off the team wont let us afford 1.5 mill more total cap hit?

im a bit upset at dom for misrepersenting my argument. but if you agree with him lets bring it on and you can explain how im wrong

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
Watching Billy Jaffe right now live on Sportsnet and he and John Shannon suggesting a 1st and really good prospect can pry James Neal out of Vegas.Not saying Bruins just saying they suggesting he could be moved.

Seems weird for the third place team in the league to trade the guy with the second most goals on their team. It makes zero sense to me. They’re having an insane debut season so why would they mess with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad