Proposal: Bruins Trade Proposals II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH
i still wish there was a way to pry pavel zacha out of new jersey , has underperformed but i think learning under bergy and being in our 3rd line center spot would do wonders for his growth.. plus , and im going off memory here, didnt he and pasta used to be linemates and shred it up on the czech team?

Reactions: HustleB

kdog82

Oct 6, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
Would anybody trade Debrusk for Nylander? I wouldn't just asking. Bruins need a RW badly to play with Krejci. If say a deal like that was made you trade Krug for a good 3rd line Center and than the lines would be complete.

Marchand-Bergeron-Pastrnak
Donato-Krejci-Nylander
Heinen-New Guy-Bjork
Kuraly-Back Aches-Wagner/Acciari

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City
Maybe Boston could trade with Arizona to get Dylan Strome and use Senyshyn as the base. One slowly developing 2015 first-rounder for another, and it fits a need for both teams (a young C and a right-shot RW).

Reactions: kdog82

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Would anybody trade Debrusk for Nylander? I wouldn't just asking. Bruins need a RW badly to play with Krejci. If say a deal like that was made you trade Krug for a good 3rd line Center and than the lines would be complete.

Marchand-Bergeron-Pastrnak
Donato-Krejci-Nylander
Heinen-New Guy-Bjork
Kuraly-Back Aches-Wagner/Acciari

Nylander played a lot of C last year. If you trade Debrusk for a RW for that 2nd line you just shuffle your needs and now you need a LW for that 2nd line.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Maybe Boston could trade with Arizona to get Dylan Strome and use Senyshyn as the base. One slowly developing 2015 first-rounder for another, and it fits a need for both teams (a young C and a right-shot RW).

You'd probably have to add to Senyshyn to get Strome, matter of fact I'd say they'd want something else as the main piece. Even though Strome hasn't shot out of a cannon they way you'd expect of a 3rd overall pick, he's in the NHL right now, and scored at a decent pace (almost half a PPG) during his NHL time last year. Meanwhile Senyshyn is still in the AHL and didn't really put up much of a fight in this years camp to compel the Bruins to even think about him starting the year in Boston.

Reactions: HustleB

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
I hold steady. Guys like Bjork, Heinen and Donato are interchangeable up and down the lineup...Cehlarik still in AHL, could fill in. Center wise, stacked with experience, and have guys like JFK, Freddy and Cave in an emergency...Let this roll for 15-20 game and see where you're at.

I agree it's early and besides the game 1 disaster we've looked pretty good, but so much of that is on 63-37-88. They'll win us more than a few handfuls of games on their own this year but we can't win when it matters if it's just them.

I love our young guys and further developing them should be one of our top priorities this year. But I think we desperately need a stop-gap or two, especially for Krejci. DeBrusk has earned a full time gig on the 2nd line for a good reason, but to put another Donato/Bjork/Heinen/etc. on Krejci's right is making an already inconsistent player just anemic. He needs a weapon there, and the team needs an actual 2nd line. I think they were really banking on Nash coming back and that's why nothing was done.

Best case scenario Krejci stays healthy, DeBrusk doesn't slump, and one of Donato/Heinen/Bjork breaks out... But that would be a miracle. I wouldn't do it this early but I would really like to see someone there. I'd rather we wait and find the right guy when they become available, as if we're going to acquire a bum to play on the 2nd line I'd rather just let a rookie/sophomore be a bum on the 2nd line so they can at least learn and grow.

Reactions: LouJersey

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
Krug/Nylander is a good deal for both teams on paper, but as a fan I don't know if I'd want to live with Krug on a division rival for years to come.

That said, aren't Nylander and Pasta pretty much best friends? a Pasta/Nylander 1-2 punch at RW would be really nice and allow us to move some of our lefty wingers for center help.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
If Krug was a RD, Toronto would probably make that trade, however, he isn't, and I doubt Toronto would want Nylander in Boston long term lighting them up whenever they face off.

I still wouldn't mind the Bruins going after Panarin, but there isn't a guarantee he will sign in Boston long-term which Sweeney would probably want if he trades for him.

Reactions: wintersej

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City
You'd probably have to add to Senyshyn to get Strome, matter of fact I'd say they'd want something else as the main piece. Even though Strome hasn't shot out of a cannon they way you'd expect of a 3rd overall pick, he's in the NHL right now, and scored at a decent pace (almost half a PPG) during his NHL time last year. Meanwhile Senyshyn is still in the AHL and didn't really put up much of a fight in this years camp to compel the Bruins to even think about him starting the year in Boston.

For sure, Boston would have to add, which is why I mentioned using Senyshyn as a base. I don't know what that extra would have to be, however. Probably another prospect?

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
For sure, Boston would have to add, which is why I mentioned using Senyshyn as a base. I don't know what that extra would have to be, however. Probably another prospect?

I don't think using Senyshyn as a base will get you very much.

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
I wonder after Thursday's game if we could do the following (I'm prepared to get peppered because I'm a Looch fan)
Milan Lucic 50% retained + Ryan Strome
for
David Backes and Danton Heinen/Ryan Donato

We bring back a popular player who adds size and toughness to our line up for 3 million/season and who has been the last real player to show insane chemistry with Krejci plus we address our 3C issue over the next two seasons and let the kids develop. Strome could learn a lot from Bergeron and I feel be a really effective 3C

Oilers get out of Lucic's contract and take on a slightly shorter one in Backes who's real money owed plus the retention from Lucic's is basically a wash. The key piece for them is they get Heinen/Donato who are young up and coming wingers who can play with Drais and really help drive that 2nd line.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
I wonder after Thursday's game if we could do the following (I'm prepared to get peppered because I'm a Looch fan)
Milan Lucic 50% retained + Ryan Strome
for
David Backes and Danton Heinen/Ryan Donato

We bring back a popular player who adds size and toughness to our line up for 3 million/season and who has been the last real player to show insane chemistry with Krejci plus we address our 3C issue over the next two seasons and let the kids develop. Strome could learn a lot from Bergeron and I feel be a really effective 3C

Oilers get out of Lucic's contract and take on a slightly shorter one in Backes who's real money owed plus the retention from Lucic's is basically a wash. The key piece for them is they get Heinen/Donato who are young up and coming wingers who can play with Drais and really help drive that 2nd line.
Bruins give up the better players.

Reactions: Strafer and Estlin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad